Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vaxxed Aucklanders
Are you feeling the joys of having complete freedom?

I live on a main road, and the road is very busy this morning, and it occurred to me that all you Aucklanders are going out for a very long drive, to feel the breeze in your face, and to get some new scenery.

Must be awesome to finally get your "get out of jail free" card.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
yes, happy days vaccinated aucklanders
welcome back!
thank you for your patience
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
I agree magoo.

Thank you Aucklanders for taking it for the team of 5 million.

You guys ROCK!!! Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Yep, it must feel so good to be able to just go anywhere at all after so long. Well done Aucklanders. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Lake Road was like a four lane motorway today, and lots of kids about. Supermarkets busy, stocking up for the road trips I suspect.

And hope. Auckland is lovely when all the rich people go away.
(15-12-2021, 05:59 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Lake Road was like a four lane motorway today, and lots of kids about. Supermarkets busy, stocking up for the road trips I suspect.

Psst! Wait till they've all buggered off & set up the borders again... Angel Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(15-12-2021, 06:06 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(15-12-2021, 05:59 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Lake Road was like a four lane motorway today, and lots of kids about. Supermarkets busy, stocking up for the road trips I suspect.

Psst! Wait till they've all buggered off & set up the borders again... Angel Big Grin
That's evil thinking. I like it. Big Grin
(15-12-2021, 06:54 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(15-12-2021, 06:06 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Psst! Wait till they've all buggered off & set up the borders again... Angel Big Grin
That's evil thinking. I like it. Big Grin
"Evil?" Nah - just common sense, that. Angel Big Grin Big Grin
salt of the earth are our aucklanders
they did the hard yards so we could all stay safe
truly a city of people who care
kudos and respect to you all.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Where is Hone when we need him?