Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could you live without the internet for one week?
(15-12-2021, 05:51 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I was very well behaved at the hospital. Only whinged a little bit, though I was tempted to give the nurse shoving my boobs around during the ECG a sharp little horse bite on the knee. I could see she was jealous of my abundance but that thumb on the sensitive bit was a bit much...
At least you weren't having a smear. Big Grin

(15-12-2021, 06:12 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(15-12-2021, 05:51 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I was very well behaved at the hospital. Only whinged a little bit, though I was tempted to give the nurse shoving my boobs around during the ECG a sharp little horse bite on the knee. I could see she was jealous of my abundance but that thumb on the sensitive bit was a bit much...
Oh...That reminded me of that joke about the woman having a mammogram! Big Grin
I went looking for some mammogram jokes, and all I got on one site, was "this joke may contain profanity" lol

Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could you live without the internet for one week? - by crafters_corner - 15-12-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: Could you live without the internet for one week? - by jackford - 20-01-2022, 05:56 PM