Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
to prove a point.

a class of 15 kids in eltham has been compromised by some murderous fuckwit who thinks hes smarter than science.
what kind of world do these social spastics want to live in.?

when children start dying, antivaxxers need to be charged with murder. pure and simple.

So when the virus gets free in any community, it will be children who are among the most vulnerable to catching it, as the Eltham cases have demonstrated.

'Of the 19 active cases in the region on Wednesday, only two were adults. The rest were children under 12, who are not yet eligible to be vaccinated.'

'Unfortunately this is likely the shape of things to come in this latest stage of the pandemic.'

and yet there are still those who refuse to help us protect our children. those who will do our children harm, those who only care about themselves.
people whos politics, misguided judgement and low intelligence that will not change until there are consequences to their actions.
child endangerment, wilful neglect of a minor, reckless indifference to life.
people will run out of patience very quickly when children start dying.
mark my words, the ugliest is yet to come.
they need to be separated from our kids and us. i want nothing to do with them.
complete and utter arseholes to a man, every one of them.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-n...e-pandemic
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Do you know the cluster started from an unvaccinated person?
(16-12-2021, 03:33 PM)egem Wrote: Do you know the cluster started from an unvaccinated person?
we will never know until the unvaccinated are removed from the equation.
the strength and speed of spread are increased greatly by the unvaccinated.
an autopsy of who when why should happen now, not after a childs dead. it will be too late then.
losing one child while debating the subject would be sinful. err on the side of life.
lets pretend weve lost half a dozen kids already and take it from there. what could we have done to protect them?
its pretty obvious is it not?
i say stamp out the problem before it becomes one, this pandemic has taught us there is no half way.
youre in or youre out.
Nah magoo, that's a bad case of hyperbole you have there. I doubt anyone on any side would be happy to see anyone die, especially not kids. Saying so is probably as outrageous as anything that lot offer...

And it doesn't convince any more than their complete drivel does.
As a group, kids seem to experience covid better than adults do. Not to say that it's not lethal for some but AIUI they're more likely to have either no or the mildest of symptoms. The real, serious risk is of them bringing it home to their families and of infecting the immunity-compromised.

Fortunately Medsafe has just approved the Pfizer vaccine for children over 5.
Autumn comes
(16-12-2021, 05:40 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Nah magoo, that's a bad case of hyperbole you have there. I doubt anyone on any side would be happy to see anyone die, especially not kids. Saying so is probably as outrageous as anything that lot offer...

and i disagree.
their casual indifference to anyone other than themselves, their rabid antisocial stance tell me exactly what i need to know about them. 
they dont give a rats arse if people are dying from a virus they refuse to vaccinate against. this allows the virus to mutate and spread, further endangering people.
qt ''probably as outrageous as anything that lot offer..'.
i couldnt say anything that is more outrageous than 'vaccines dont work''
i couldnt do anything more outrageous than not get vaccinated and preach to others to do likewise.

this shows a callous disregard to other humans, a group unworried about who else dies so they can make a point.
nope, they are less than human to me.
now that they have dehumanised themselves id like to separate them from the rest of the herd.

whatever it takes.
lock the hopeless morons up, throw away the key.

if we lose a cluster of children, will we do the usual hand wringing and blame game afterwards.
or should it be dealt with now?
retrospect is too late.
And if they find the outbreak was started by a vaccinated person we'll keep quiet about it - OK ?
(16-12-2021, 06:24 PM)Zurdo Wrote: And if they find the outbreak was started by a vaccinated person we'll keep quiet about it - OK ?

dont be stupid., its not about point scoring or what ifs. theres every chance it came from a vaccinated person. being vaccinated is not a magic spell, you can still contract and spread the virus. its a start.. its giving a shit. its trying to beat this.
however, it remains much more virulent and inclined to mutate the wider and longer it is allowed to spread.
a disconnection to the virus needs to be made, it cannot happen while the virus is allowed to constantly spread and mutate.

sorry, i thought all this was common knowledge by now or id have placed a rider on my post.
i keep over-estimating the intelligence level of the people im trying to insult, belittle and abuse.
I think the virus is a direct product of climate change. I think many more people will die, that is what the virus is designed to bring about. I think there will be ongoing mutations that will become more and more of a threat.

I do not think though, that anyone except the severely unbalanced would ever be happy about it.

And I say that as someone who cheered - literally cheered when she saw the news of Chernobyl on tv back in 1986. So, I know how unbalanced someone would have to be to contemplate mass death with anything other than horror. But I do agree that many people do not have empathy sufficient to allow them to truly comprehend that potential horror. People are very stupid at times, probably more often than they are severely unbalanced.

They just cannot imagine it. Too thick. Too limited. Too stupid.
(16-12-2021, 05:40 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Nah magoo, that's a bad case of hyperbole you have there. I doubt anyone on any side would be happy to see anyone die, especially not kids. Saying so is probably as outrageous as anything that lot offer...

I agree.   The poster doesn't seem to realise that he/she is preaching to the choir and there is no need for the invective;  we are pretty much all on the same side.  Adopting the shrillness and hyperbole of the anti-vaxers, anti-mandators and other loud disruptors is repellent and gets in the way of reasoned conversation.
(16-12-2021, 06:48 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: And I say that as someone who cheered - literally cheered when she saw the news of Chernobyl on tv back in 1986. So, I know how unbalanced someone would have to be to contemplate mass death with anything other than horror.
Have you watched Chernobyl?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7366338/
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
there must be balance in all things
right now its unbalanced.
the hard core antivaxxers are making noise way beyond their station.
to balance this extreme out and restore equity we need people to be the equal and opposite reaction.
i am as hard core pro vax as they are anti.
i wont tolerate it.
(16-12-2021, 07:00 PM)Magoo Wrote: there must be balance in all things
right now its unbalanced.
the hard core antivaxxers are making noise way beyond their station.
to balance this extreme out and restore equity we need people to be the equal and opposite reaction.
i am as hard core pro vax as they are anti.
i wont tolerate it.
But they're idiots Magoo - don't you be one too, it's just not needed...  especially here where everyone is generally a bit more *cough* balanced...

further, we have science and over 90% of the population on our side - we just don't need to make as much noise as antivaxxers, or any noise really for that matter, no one is actually listening to antivaxxers now...

Perhaps a timely reminder for everyone to re-familiarise themselves with the forum rules.

muzzled.
adieu.
No king, I haven't watched Chernobyl. Too much baggage, too much of a time machine.

Occasionally I catch glimpses - like when that pack of clowns on Top Gear took their cars through the area, or when a wild life doco maker ventures in to film the creatures we forgot about, but deliberately going back to that time is a step too far into dangerous territory for me. Maybe one day I will have sufficient courage, but not yet.

(16-12-2021, 07:36 PM)Magoo Wrote: muzzled.
adieu.
This is an example of why moderation is such a perilous business.
(17-12-2021, 02:41 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(16-12-2021, 07:36 PM)Magoo Wrote: muzzled.
adieu.
This is an example of why moderation is such a perilous business.
Had to be done - was ignoring the rules and warnings, and implied was going to continue ignoring them... Hopefully will see reason and come back...

"This is an example of why moderation is such a perilous business.
Had to be done - was ignoring the rules and warnings, and implied was going to continue ignoring them...  Hopefully will see reason and come back..."

Thank you for putting a brake on that.   It doesn't take much for a messageboard to get so contaminated with bile and obnoxious language that new members turn tail and leave, prospective members take one look and never come back.
(17-12-2021, 02:41 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No king, I haven't watched Chernobyl. Too much baggage, too much of a time machine.

Occasionally I catch glimpses - like when that pack of clowns on Top Gear took their cars through the area, or when a wild life doco maker ventures in to film the creatures we forgot about, but deliberately going back to that time is a step too far into dangerous territory for me. Maybe one day I will have sufficient courage, but not yet.
It is an excellent series. It was a very different time back then with a lot of anti-russian sentiment everywhere, so you can be forgiven for feeling the way you do...