Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
(17-12-2021, 02:32 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(16-12-2021, 05:52 PM)an amniote Wrote: As a group, kids seem to experience covid better than adults do. Not to say that it's not lethal for some but AIUI they're more likely to have either no or the mildest of symptoms. The real, serious risk is of them bringing it home to their families and of infecting the immunity-compromised.

Fortunately Medsafe has just approved the Pfizer vaccine for children over 5.
I'm hoping it won't be too long before there's a safe, effective one for under 5's.

I don't think this is a case of anti vaxers being happy to see children die from the virus at all, more that they see it as a harmful, bad thing rather than understanding that its the best weapon against covid & the more who are vaccinated, the higher chances are that children won't catch it.
no one in their right mind, vaxxed or otherwise, would actually be happy to see children die.  Pretty sure antivaxxers want survival above all else, as much as anyone - it's just that their method of achieving that end seems completely bonkers...

I do have a mind to change this threads title as it's just as inflammatory as anything an antivaxxer could come up with, open to suggestions... or we could just delete the thread
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 16-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 16-12-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by king1 - 17-12-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 17-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 18-12-2021, 06:02 PM