Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
perhaps if you knew where i speak from.
i spent 20 years in America. my wife is American. My daughter uses dual passports.
i have lost three family members and two very close friends to Covid.
one of the friends i lost survived two tours in Vietnam, only to be caught by Covid.
the other friend was a rabid anti vaxxer.
'his Christmas message last year on his Facebook page said 'congratulations to my friends and family who got thru 2020 with their DNA intact'. He died in july on my birthday.
my sister in law. director of Human resources for Gap caught Covid very early on (New York) and beat it. but not the second time, Delta. (yes, with co-morbitities thyroid)

i have been permanently banned from Facebook 7 times. i cannot post on several other platforms. this doesnt mean i give up. i go back time and time again. i spend a small fortune on proxy addresses and vpn's.
we should be concerned about these people and the dangers they pose.
they should be equally concerned about me and people like me.
i have been ejected from over 30 antivax sites.
i have had death threats and stalkers.
i dont give a shit. not one soupcon of merde do i give. i will insult you, your lineage, your intelligence and your motives.
there is no language too strong and no sentiment too crass.
these are rules as laid out by the antivaxxers, not me, i just play by them.

so we can split hairs and make excuses for the first death. what about the next 20?
will we be nit picking their cause of death or what it was that killed them as they die around us?
this is a common tactic by the wankers, they focus on minutia to obfuscate the core of the argument. what about this guy? what about this report/tweet/youtube? layers of disinformation very cleverly worded and designed to take your eye off the ball and focus on trifling red herrings and not the bigger picture.

one of the worst places i have seen, which is quite a feat, is our own NZIssues. the misanthropy, hatred of the mainstream, antisocial memes and propaganda. its as extreme as ive seen anywhere. they are all gathered in that echo chamber discussing what a bunch of arseholes we are and how to dodge vaccine and mask mandates
i am a member of a Reddit Sub that quite often take the piss out of them, (i post screenshots lol) many cannot fathom how this group of NZers got so radicalized, it is a source of much head shaking and mirth. and very very sad at the same time.

this pandemic has been hard. hard on everyone.
yet there are those who wish to make it harder still. they march, they intimidate and they attack.
they want to drag this out. use it as leverage to advance their whacky conspiracy theories. whatever the motivation it is both sinister and pervasive. they wish to compromise our health, our health system and our trust in that system. they are anti government and anti society.

they do this to make a point.
to keep score. to prove their superiority over the rest of us. they think they are the chosen, the only ones who know the truth.

i will not tolerate it.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 16-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 16-12-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 17-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 18-12-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 19-12-2021, 03:17 AM