Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
(19-12-2021, 01:35 PM)Me+Me Wrote:
(19-12-2021, 01:30 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: The hardcore ones are beyond all hope, I think. Its a pity because the reasonable voices on the right there  tend to be drowned out by the extreme ones & ruin what could have been a good site.
I  would be completely unsuprised if the Police and or the SIS are actively monitoring that site and the IP addys of anyone who posts there.  Some of the things that have been posted there are pretty much a ticket to jail I'd say - or they should be.
some of the content is breathtaking. they have completely politicized the vaccine. they have made it into a left and right argument. 
much of the content (especially some of the links they put up.) is of Fox News quality, and theres a couple over there could fill in for Tucker Carlson when he goes into surgery to get the massive ugly tumor that is his head, removed and crammed unceremoniously up his ass.

and i would certainly hope the site has warranted closer inspection from the authorities. there are one or two starting to make very ugly noises. talking about 'active resistance' and the 'Reset'
theyre butthurt because we have shunned them and everything they stand for.
they want to make us hurt. they know how to go about it.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 16-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 16-12-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 17-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 18-12-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 19-12-2021, 01:49 PM