Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
(19-12-2021, 02:30 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(19-12-2021, 02:19 PM)Me+Me Wrote: I don't find their beliefs hilarious at all.  I find it quite scary that these types of fools are people just like you and I  who, given the circumstances and opportunity, have in many cases appeared to advocate violence as a means to stop people from protecting themselves by vaccination.  What kind of crazyness is that ?  

I find them scary in their stupidity.
Some of the utter nonsense some of them believe is hilarious - probably the most widely known is their idea that the vaccine 'contains a chip so the govt can control people', or the equally daft idea that it could somehow 'make people magnetic'.

It doesn't say much for the  level of intelligence involved.
Ummm it might *sound* "hilarious" but they take it very seriously.  Many of them also believe this is a 'Scamdemic' and it's all Fake News and similar.  Even with the variety of information streams available to them which can tap in to info worldwide, yes live info even, foreign satellites, short wave radio, actual telephone/video calls to people etc they still believe what they want to believe.  If it wasn't so damn serious it might be 'hilarious' but it's NOT.

Messages In This Thread
Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 16-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 16-12-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 17-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 18-12-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Me+Me - 19-12-2021, 02:41 PM