Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you starting to make plans for 2022 yet?
I'm not meaning NY resolutions, because we all know what happens to them.

Holidays?
Lifestyle changes?
Travel?
Changing job/career?
Starting a new hobby?
Health and wellbeing changes?
Read more?
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Plans are the things that make the gods laugh at us.
Plans are more real that God.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Crumpets.

My NYs res is more crumpets. Confining them to Winter is a mistake. Life is short, I should eat more crumpets for breakfast.
I plan to have a Covid-19 booster in January, and to not travel far from home.
With luck they'll bring us all forward to three months and I can get mine too. Every little advantage we can get against this bug the safer I will feel.
My plans are
Sex
Drugs
Rock N Roll

But
But
But

Hang on

I remember sex I think
I take plenty of drugs the doctor gives me
Rock N Roll .... Yeah Rite!!! 

So nope no real plans for 2022  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(18-12-2021, 09:07 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Crumpets.

My NYs res is more crumpets. Confining them to Winter is a mistake. Life is short, I should eat more crumpets for breakfast.
Potentially life changing advice. I can remember several times in my life when things would have gone a lot differently if I had taken up the opportunity for a bit of crumpet Tongue Rolleyes Blush
I rock'n roll some days. To get upright...

Acompanied by many rude words.
The main plans have been made for me - 3 or 4 full days of daycare for my granddaughter.
But also had to put off getting a new lawn laid because of what happened last year so that has to be done, probably March/April.
Then I plan to make two more photobooks for me and husband - a sort of "This is your Life" in photos. I have so many photo albums that my kids won't want as they take up so much room, so this is my way of keeping the important ones showing our personal history.

Not sure about travel yet - probably not, but will be confined to NZ anyway if we do leave home at all!
(18-12-2021, 12:14 PM)Outsider Wrote: The main plans have been made for me - 3 or 4 full days of daycare for my granddaughter.
But also had to put off getting a new lawn laid because of what happened last year so that has to be done, probably March/April.
Then I plan to make two more photobooks for me and husband - a sort of "This is your Life" in photos. I have so many photo albums that my kids won't want as they take up so much room,  so this is my way of keeping the important ones showing our personal history.

Not sure about travel yet - probably not, but will be confined to NZ anyway if we do leave home at all!

Looking after grandchildren is the best, I used to do it on a regular basis but now they are 13 and 17 they no longer need me (sob)
I want to find a partner. Heart
Autumn comes
(18-12-2021, 12:50 PM)an amniote Wrote: I want to find a partner. Heart

I hear you on that one, it would be neat to find huh?
Stop looking. That's how it happened for me. On an arranged blind date with a not really my type person, walked into his friends house and BAM!

All over red rover. Engaged a week later. Married as soon as the separation papers came though, sort of...

One of the very best things I ever did.
In the past lovers and partners simply came into my life, no seeking required. But things have changed and I'm in a bit of a niche market now, shall we say. Using dating apps seems my best hope!
Autumn comes
(18-12-2021, 02:04 PM)an amniote Wrote: In the past lovers and partners simply came into my life, no seeking required. But things have changed and I'm in a bit of a niche market now, shall we say. Using dating apps seems my best hope!
Have to agree that online partner finding works. Great way of crunching the numbers and like retail shopping you can do all your research prior to making the purchase, so to speak, but honesty is crucial from both sides for it to work.

Most of what I acquire these days is from online supply and my present partner is no exception. Went half way round the world before committing to that one but have never regretted it, she's a keeper!
Oh I am so glad to hear it worked out for you two. Having had a near perfect partnership, I like hearing about others with the same good fortune.
Nope, quite content ere, long as family remains healthy
im still madly in love with my wife. 28 years.
without her i would be nothing.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Indeed, Dec '22 as planned Beer