Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Millie is on Heat
Morning , Millie an 8yo Jack Russell looks like she is on heat or close to it,

Looking for eligable bachlor with prospects and good manners , in Tauranga .
I have no idea never had a female dog before so all new to me.
Not sure if allowed to post Ph no , but here goes 0800 787 225,cheers

Murray
Lol, suitors will be knocking on your door. That scent travels...
(18-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Muzza3 Wrote: Morning , Millie an 8yo Jack Russell looks like she is on heat or close to it,

Murray
We don't have any revenue streams to protect here Murray, so no problem with listing your own contact details if you want. 
A private message is probably better for addresses etc
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
So TMMB is a canine dating site now. This place is going to the dogs Confused
(18-12-2021, 12:30 PM)harm_less Wrote: So TMMB is a canine dating site now. This place is going to the dogs Confused
lol
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
No luck so far , had a labra doodle interested yesterday was too tall missing important area by about 100mm
(18-12-2021, 02:25 PM)Muzza3 Wrote: No  luck so far , had a labra doodle interested yesterday was too  tall missing important area by about 100mm
Where there's a will there's a way. Our two mature beef cows got a visit from a young bull from next door early this year. He seemed to be hitting the spot so long as his girl was facing downhill on a slope which gave him a height advantage, without using a box to stand on.

Two calves in the last few weeks are proof he managed to work the situation out Big Grin
Labradors and poodles are often different sizes.

So are people for that matter...

I'm guessing though seeing poodles are intelligent beasts, and labs are not your labradoodle suitor was more lab than doodle...
(18-12-2021, 02:33 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 02:25 PM)Muzza3 Wrote: No  luck so far , had a labra doodle interested yesterday was too  tall missing important area by about 100mm
Where there's a will there's a way. Our two mature beef cows got a visit from a young bull from next door early this year. He seemed to be hitting the spot so long as his girl was facing downhill on a slope which gave him a height advantage, without using a box to stand on.

Two calves in the last few weeks are proof he managed to work the situation out Big Grin
I thought doggy style was only for dogs and humans.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(18-12-2021, 06:53 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 02:33 PM)harm_less Wrote: Where there's a will there's a way. Our two mature beef cows got a visit from a young bull from next door early this year. He seemed to be hitting the spot so long as his girl was facing downhill on a slope which gave him a height advantage, without using a box to stand on.

I thought doggy style was only for dogs and humans.
Missionary is a bit tricky when you have an udder to contend with. I think doggy style is actually more aptly described as quadruped style Wink
(18-12-2021, 07:44 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 06:53 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: I thought doggy style was only for dogs and humans.
Missionary is a bit tricky when you have an udder to contend with. I think doggy style is actually more aptly described as quadruped style Wink
Is it tricky, if a woman has massive boobies??

I'm here to learn. Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(18-12-2021, 08:21 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 07:44 PM)harm_less Wrote: Missionary is a bit tricky when you have an udder to contend with. I think doggy style is actually more aptly described as quadruped style Wink
Is it tricky, if a woman has massive boobies??

Never posed a problem for me but then humans don't have their boobies at crotch level, or not the ones I've experienced. YMMV Wink
(18-12-2021, 09:43 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 08:21 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Is it tricky, if a woman has massive boobies??

Never posed a problem for me but then humans don't have their boobies at crotch level, or not the ones I've experienced. YMMV Wink
Right now, I'm more interested in the meaning of YMMV, rather than crotches and boobies. But, I'm not going to ask. Tongue
(18-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Muzza3 Wrote: Morning , Millie an 8yo Jack Russell looks like she is on heat or close to it,

Murray

At 8 she is already an older girl. Why do you want to breed her? There is no shortage of unwanted dogs and puppies in this country already needing homes, and there are a lot of factors you would need to consider to breed responsibly, such as health and temperament of both dogs. And of course age. 

Please don't do anything before doing some thorough research first. It isn't fair on the dog, and a pregnancy at this stage of her life could pose a serious risk to her health.
That occurred to me too, and I wondered if there was a good reason for putting her through this - and why she wasn't spayed as a pup...
I'm glad someone has made mention of the dogs age.

I think it is cruel to even consider doing it, at 8 year old. They're not baby making machines, that can be used and exploited in this way.
(19-12-2021, 09:56 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 09:43 PM)harm_less Wrote: Never posed a problem for me but then humans don't have their boobies at crotch level, or not the ones I've experienced. YMMV Wink
Right now, I'm more interested in the meaning of YMMV, rather than crotches and boobies. But, I'm not going to ask. Tongue
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary. Online shorthand.

Don't let her out of your sight, dogs can come from miles away and size won't matter, they work it out.  At her age, especially if a first litter, she could have problems giving birth resulting in an expensive vet bill with possibly, if medical help is left too long, no live puppies.
This thread has stayed in my head. I have a lot of questions. We have an owner who is inexperienced with dogs, who has somehow acquired an older unspayed bitch, who knows nothing about breeding - this whole thing is making me very uncomfortable.
It has stayed in my head too hunni. It's making me feel quite ill thinking about this poor dog.

I have just rung my local vet, and basically, there is nothing wrong in doing this, at the dogs age. There is nothing legally wrong with it. However, any dog at this age, has a higher liklihood of having complications before and after giving birth. And, they also said that it is often difficult for a dog to conceive at this age, so that might be the one blessing, hopefully.

So OP, if you are reading this, please reconsider. It feels very cruel to me, to put an older dog through this stress.

Oh, and I do know why you are doing it. MONEY!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And if that's the case, it's even more perverse.