Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you like doing housework?
(21-12-2021, 11:34 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Okay. That does it. Now you're gonna get it.

Do you know what a fluffer does?  :-p
hahahahaha, put in that context and meaning, and well.....my tutu have now become tututututu Big Grin

(21-12-2021, 12:52 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(21-12-2021, 11:34 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Okay. That does it. Now you're gonna get it.

Well...I don't, but I'm keen to find out?? Angel Big Grin
google it lilith. If you haven't already. Big Grin Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(21-12-2021, 03:15 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:

hahahahaha, put in that context and meaning, and well.....my tutu have now become tututututu Big Grin

(21-12-2021, 12:52 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Well...I don't, but I'm keen to find out?? Angel Big Grin
Too late! Sadly... Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(21-12-2021, 03:20 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(21-12-2021, 03:15 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: hahahahaha, put in that context and meaning, and well.....my tutu have now become tututututu Big Grin

Too late! Sadly... Big Grin Big Grin
Was it hard? Sometimes these things need to be, for the purpose for which they are intended.

Big Grin Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(21-12-2021, 03:24 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(21-12-2021, 03:20 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Too late! Sadly... Big Grin Big Grin
Was it hard? Sometimes these things need to be, for the purpose for which they are intended.

Big Grin Big Grin
Which is why the services of a fluffer are needed on occasion. Imagine putting that occupation in your passport. Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
We operated Cleaning from '89 thru to '09.

Still using our Backpack vacuum, yes as the years encroach can be bloody uncomfortable but so handy for stairwells.

Still happy to do my share of the cleaning 

But don't miss those odd dam hrs thru till 3-4 in da morning shifts.

PS: Yes I did catch some at it. Rolleyes
I think some housework tasks should earn us a Gold Medal. That mattress rotating business for instance.

Next time the urge takes me, I'm just going to move the pillows down to the other end and redo the sheets...
(10-02-2022, 05:03 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I think some housework tasks should earn us a Gold Medal. That mattress rotating business for instance.

Next time the urge takes me, I'm just going to move the pillows down to the other end and redo the sheets...
That could work - you never know. Big Grin
I'll have to prop a mirror up though. Just so I can still watch tv in bed...
Vacuumed twice today, price I'm quite contented with in owning a German Shredder

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)