Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fully vaxxed are more dangerous...
In situations where they are requiring unvaxxed to enter premises if they get a rapid antigen test, but the fully vaxxed can freely enter without being tested, still potentially spreading covid to everyone else both vaxxed and unvaxxed.
(20-12-2021, 01:04 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: In situations where they are requiring unvaxxed to enter premises if they get a rapid antigen test, but the fully vaxxed can freely enter without being tested, still potentially spreading covid to everyone else both vaxxed and unvaxxed.
Well i think the intention is moreso to balance the risk of each group carrying the virus.  Unvaccinated are far more likely to spread the virus apparently so having a rapid antigen test gives a certain amount of reassurance,  presumably (too the powers that be) as much as being vaccinated does.  

The rapid antigen tests aren't foolproof either for that matter...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(20-12-2021, 01:04 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: In situations where they are requiring unvaxxed to enter premises if they get a rapid antigen test, but the fully vaxxed can freely enter without being tested, still potentially spreading covid to everyone else both vaxxed and unvaxxed.
yes, that sounds right.
the vaccinated may come and go at their leisure. we transmit a far less virulent strain to each other which eventually runs out of hosts.
whereas the filthy unvaxxed disease carriers will transmit a far more virulent, mutative strain, and be susceptible to each as it mutates.
so as i understand it we will keep the unvaxxed as far away as possible from us, and its up to them to keep themselves safe by not catching covid and dying, or worse giving covid to a under 5 year old to die.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(20-12-2021, 01:33 PM)Magoo Wrote:
yes, that sounds right.
the vaccinated may come and go at their leisure. we transmit a far less virulent strain to each other which eventually runs out of hosts.
whereas the filthy unvaxxed disease carriers will transmit a far more virulent, mutative strain, and be susceptible to each as it mutates.
so as i understand it we will keep the unvaxxed as far away as possible from us, and its up to them to keep themselves safe by not catching covid and dying, or worse giving covid to a under 5 year old to die.
Thats not actually correct.
Fully vaxxed can still transmit the virus, but in theory have a lower viral load, meaning their shedding of virus particles is lower, less virus particles in the air means less chance of transmission. The vaccine does not cause your body to transmit a different strain, or else we would have all sorts of variants popping up...
(20-12-2021, 01:44 PM)nzoomed Wrote:
(20-12-2021, 01:33 PM)Magoo Wrote: yes, that sounds right.
Thats not actually correct.
Fully vaxxed can still transmit the virus, but in theory have a lower viral load, meaning their shedding of virus particles is lower, less virus particles in the air means less chance of transmission. The vaccine does not cause your body to transmit a different strain, or else we would have all sorts of variants popping up...
i wouldnt know, i steadfastly refuse to do research and dont have the least bit of interest of the ins and outs of it. others have forgotten more about virology than i ever knew. so theres enough i dont know to fill a hard drive and i bow to your understanding of it all.
i find macro focus and minutia to detract from the big picture. forest for the trees etc. they are diversions, red herrings and a base from the antisocial antivax arsemonkeys to pick away it.
 i know the effects are lessened, transmission is lessened, its less likely to hospitalise or kill you. less likely to produce variants. get vaccinated. i also know this will only occur if there is an uptake of critical mass from the public. us.

its never going to happen while these thick antisocial morons walk among us.
Fortunately, the viral load the vaccinated shed, is much lower than that of the unvaccinated. Which is lucky for the unvaccinated, seeing their response to a few of those virus particles is many times more serious than the vaxxed.

But hey, it's their freedom of choice to not get the jab.
(20-12-2021, 02:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Fortunately, the viral load the vaccinated shed, is much lower than that of the unvaccinated. Which is lucky for the unvaccinated, seeing their response to a few of those virus particles is many times more serious than the vaxxed.

their freedom of choice impacts my grandchildren. no one has given them any choices.
choose to be a positive, caring human being you filthy, unclean disease ridden vermin. 
i choose to see the unvaxxed separated from society. im going to exercise my choice loud and long,
in my own very special way.
(20-12-2021, 02:35 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(20-12-2021, 02:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Fortunately, the viral load the vaccinated shed, is much lower than that of the unvaccinated. Which is lucky for the unvaccinated, seeing their response to a few of those virus particles is many times more serious than the vaxxed.

choose to be a positive, caring human being you filthy, unclean disease ridden vermin. 
i choose to see the unvaxxed separated from society. im going to exercise my choice loud and long,
Here I was thinking this was a nice, well behaved site but I see the name calling has transferred over from TM unfortunately.
(20-12-2021, 11:45 PM)Kacee Wrote:
(20-12-2021, 02:35 PM)Magoo Wrote: choose to be a positive, caring human being you filthy, unclean disease ridden vermin. 
Here I was thinking this was a nice, well behaved site but I see the name calling has transferred over from TM unfortunately.
i was not on tm.
the nomenclature remains both accurate and on point to the demographic to which it is aimed.
what would you call someone who walked around with a deadly virus infecting others because he was too stupid to get the shot? 
i reckon he got of lightly with a tongue lashing from me, really he should have been drawn and quartered and adorning the nearest power pole.
Messy magoo, very messy.

So many council regs threatened by that post. Ffs man, have a thought for the environment.

Where did you get that info from?
Studies are showing that there is no significant difference of viral load between unvaxxed and fully vaxxed...

Dont just take my word on it, here is the credible study to look at here
https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covid-19/...ted-people
(21-12-2021, 10:33 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

Where did you get that info from?
Studies are showing that there is no significant difference of viral load between unvaxxed and fully vaxxed...

studies are also showing Covid to be a deadly and highly transmissible, and the vaccine to be a safe and effective tool against it. 
stop looking to justify your decision not to vax. youve made that decision, we dont need to know why. i dont care why.
we have systems in place to minimise the outcomes of your flaccid refusal.
if its validation you need there are other places you will find it.
(21-12-2021, 11:59 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(21-12-2021, 10:33 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Where did you get that info from?

studies are also showing Covid to be a deadly and highly transmissible, and the vaccine to be a safe and effective tool against it. 
stop looking to justify your decision not to vax. youve made that decision, we dont need to know why. i dont care why.
Nowhere have I even said what my vaccine status is, so stop making assumptions.
Im sick of all the misinformation around the vaccine too, but there are genuine concerns about side effects that I feel are being covered up.
With omicron round the corner, everyone is going to catch it regardless of vaccine or not. We are at least 3 months away before we can even see a revised version of the vaccine ready, and by the time its rolled out which will likely be around the second half of 2022, there will likely even be more mutations.
We will never be able to get on top of this, but the good news is that omicron and its subsequent strains will just be more and more mild as each cycle passes.
So much fear over a virus that has a 98+% survival rate, we are now seeing the beginning of the end to covid as we know it. Omicron is the first step in this virus changing to a more mild virus such as the common cold in severity.
To do lockdowns over omicron would be a foolish move.
(21-12-2021, 12:26 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(21-12-2021, 11:59 AM)Magoo Wrote: studies are also showing Covid to be a deadly and highly transmissible, and the vaccine to be a safe and effective tool against it. 
Nowhere have I even said what my vaccine status is, so stop making assumptions.
Im sick of all the misinformation around the vaccine too, but there are genuine concerns about side effects that I feel are being covered up.
With omicron round the corner, everyone is going to catch it regardless of vaccine or not. We are at least 3 months away before we can even see a revised version of the vaccine ready, and by the time its rolled out which will likely be around the second half of 2022, there will likely even be more mutations.
We will never be able to get on top of this, but the good news is that omicron and its subsequent strains will just be more and more mild as each cycle passes.
So much fear over a virus that has a 98+% survival rate, we are now seeing the beginning of the end to covid as we know it. Omicron is the first step in this virus changing to a more mild virus such as the common cold in severity.
To do lockdowns over omicron would be a foolish move.

from the link you quoted...here it is, one sentence. if you trust the link you posted and trust the science then the first words of this quote are for you. no further research needed.
glad i could help

"It’s very important to get vaccinated, Michelmore said, because vaccines greatly reduce the risk of severe disease, but you should not assume that because you are vaccinated you cannot get infected or transmit the disease to others. Mask-wearing and regular testing remain important, especially in areas of high prevalence."

ctrussel wrote
"So much fear over a virus that has a 98+% survival rate"

i think
'so much fear over a little jab'
I don't want any of the covids. My life isn't that exciting but I'm not sick of it yet, and chances are a mild dose would finish me off.

So I'm vaccinated, I follow all the rules to the letter, and I support lockdowns. Anything that protects me and those like me gets my vote. As far as the non compliant go - good luck to them. But I have very little sympathy for them I'm afraid. I'm saving it for those very few who genuinely cannot risk the vaccine.
(21-12-2021, 01:48 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't want any of the covids. My life isn't that exciting but I'm not sick of it yet, and chances are a mild dose would finish me off.

So I'm vaccinated, I follow all the rules to the letter, and I support lockdowns. Anything that protects me and those like me gets my vote. As far as the non compliant go - good luck to them. But I have very little sympathy for them I'm afraid. I'm saving it for those very few who genuinely cannot risk the vaccine.
So you still support lockdowns that can cause owners to close their business and take their own life?
Its happening all over the place, and if this vaccine is so amazing, there should be an end to all restrictions on travel, lockdowns etc.
I know that some places overseas there are still lockdowns and business's unable to open despite being fully vaxxed.
Who do you think is going to pay for all of this? The economy is screwed with the amount of businesses who have shot shop.

I had some client who was retired and thought none the wiser, just spouted off to me everything the media likes to say about how our economy is doing "great"
I was like thats utter BS, i see it first hand with clients that are either on the verge of collapse or have laid off many staff, and that means less work for me.

Its time for everyone to move on, Omnicron is going to mean the beginning of the end of this pandemic.
If you watch Dr Campbell, he covers all of this extensively with well cited sources of information for you to verify yourself.
You will at some point in your life, along with pretty much everyone else catch one of these covid strains, but you have nothing to worry about.
This virus is so bad, that you have to test everybody to even know if they have it! The majority of cases have little to no symptoms.
I was supposedly a potential contact at a location of interest going by my covid tracer app, I never caught it to my knowledge but never had a test to know for sure, and by the time I found out, 2 weeks had already passed anyway.

I guess we did OK after the first lockdown, it was enough to keep the alpha variant out of NZ which was significantly more fatal than delta or other strains, but it was an utter waste of money last year doing a lockdown that achieved zero elimination in NZ.
could have sworn i'd dismissed it...
How much is a life worth, CT? Now - how much is your life worth - getting away from abstract handwaving about covid fatalities?
I do have other cameras!
Its 50/50 different reasons for either both arguments are wiped out with counter proof . unwaxed ones are more at risk to find out if they make it without problem or not.
while waxed ones superspread the virus with potentially no visible symptoms... As where waxed ones could have symptoms unless they are super immune and are superspreaders also in this case.. its also 50/50 if you make it unless you are waxed So the higher risk is for unwaxed persons there is of course the risk of micarditis from not aspirating injections but that risk is lower then to find out what happens if you get delta with no protection.. for example
i gotta start waxing ...