Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chatterbox Hunni....Congrats on 1000 Posts
Woop Woop Big Grin 

I've been waiting all day for this moment... Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
gobshyte
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(20-12-2021, 04:52 PM)Magoo Wrote: gobshyte
Haiku

I've been watching you today hunni.Big Grin

I left myself a note last night...
"hunni....977>>>....986 posts
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Woohoo - our latest Maestro, well done hunni
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Ha! And I forgot to watch, lol. Thank you for the applause.

As for that lovely magoofy... He'll keep!!
And so far today, the most posts.

Go you girl. Big Grin
It's not really a good thing. I have always been a bit of a loud mouth. I should be more disciplined.

Next year.

Maybe.
(20-12-2021, 05:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: It's not really a good thing. I have always been a bit of a loud mouth. I should be more disciplined.

Next year.

Maybe.
Nah. Read my quote that I just left in the 'quotes and sayings'....If I Could Live My Life Over...

I would be adding....talk more.
I have 'lost' my voice at times, when I could have spoken more.

We are at an age now, that we need to think 'so what, who cares'.

Dance like no one is watching.... Big Grin
Well done you - just don't start condescending to us poor peasants or you might have a revolt on your hands.
And some of us can be fairly revolting...Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
It just goes to show why males die younger than females
They are sick of their talking all the time  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Women have to get their quota of words in each day, otherwise life is not worth livin'.

You men just don't understand that. Time you did, otherwise the rest of your lives, are going to be just as miserable as they have been.

Watch and learn...

.Big Grin
(21-12-2021, 04:27 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Women have to get their quota of words in each day, otherwise life is not worth livin'.

You men just don't understand that. Time you did, otherwise the rest of your lives, are going to be just as miserable as they have been.

Watch and learn...

.Big Grin
come again? sorry i wasnt paying attention.       
something something  miserable something lives
sometimes i tune it out...
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(21-12-2021, 05:51 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(21-12-2021, 04:27 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Women have to get their quota of words in each day, otherwise life is not worth livin'.

Watch and learn...

.Big Grin
come again? sorry i wasnt paying attention.       
something something  miserable something lives
sometimes i tune it out...
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2oxsuw9jrukj2wftucm...y.gif&ct=g]
via GIPHY
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Married men live longer than bachelors. Single women live longer than married - but most of us end up single because men are such short lived lovelies...
Wink 
(21-12-2021, 08:01 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Married men live longer than bachelors. Single women live longer than married - but most of us end up single because men are such short lived lovelies...
Do married men actually live longer than batchelors, or does it just seem to them that that's the case?
(21-12-2021, 08:01 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Married men live longer than bachelors. Single women live longer than married - but most of us end up single because men are such short lived lovelies...
So, as a single woman, if I get it off with a married man, then I'm probably gonna kill him sooner rather than later, then I can live a long life, with the money he stupidly left me???

Look out married biarches, I'm after your man...lol Big Grin Big Grin