Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~~
Merry Christmas to all you buggers.

Eat and drink, but leave Merry alone fgs. She's knackered.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Merry Xmas and a happy new year!
Have a good one folks
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Vir jou, 'n Geseënde Kersfees, en alle voorspoed vir 2022

Translated: To you, Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2022

"Silent Night" is sung in English, Afrikaans and Zulu.
I feel very homesick right now. Sad

Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
^ thanks for that link, crafters_corner Smile
(24-12-2021, 05:56 PM)Bracken Wrote: ^ thanks for that link, crafters_corner Smile
You're welcome bracken.

Merry Christmas.
May everyone have an excellent Xmas with lots of lovely loot, & a brilliant New Year. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(24-12-2021, 06:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: May everyone have an excellent Xmas with lots of lovely loot, & a brilliant New Year. Smile
Merry Christmas to you too liillith.
I might be a Christmas grinch, but I can still be feelin' it. Rolleyes

Bring on 2022.
(24-12-2021, 06:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: May everyone have an excellent Xmas with lots of lovely loot, & a brilliant New Year. Smile
I just hit Accept on a TM offer, a big discount always gets my finger trigger happy...
Another Christmas present, that makes five I have bought myself. I must have been very good this year.

Big Grin Angel
Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa has been round and you all got some lovely presents

He was very generous here with a new TV delivered by the time I got home from work
Crab2
(24-12-2021, 06:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
I just hit Accept on a TM offer, a big discount always gets my finger trigger happy...
Another Christmas present, that makes five I have bought myself. I must have been very good this year.

Big Grin Angel
Well done. I usually buy myself something, but I haven't this year.

The grinch has turned on herself.
Merry Christmas gang! Hope you're all keeping safe and having a good break!
Hope you had a good one reigns.
Almost 2022, for some renewed energy hopefully