Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Wordle players
in 4 today.

What's everyone's strategy for this game.

I tend to start with the same word each time with the more common letters and vowels

From then I usually either, depending on the success of the first word, think of words with the successful letters in it, or choose another word altogether with a completely different set of letters
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I finally got it, but it took me six tries this time. I start with a new word each day, making sure it has a range of vowels and consonants. Then work from the results of that - so far there has always been at least one successful letter in the first word.
First word varies but is usually a mix of T, E, A, S or some of the other most commonly used letters. That usual provides a good platform to use or eliminate what's left.
Great game. I look forward to it each morning. I have started to use the same word to start each day and today 4 of the letters were correct and 3 in correct place. I got it in 3.
(29-12-2021, 07:45 PM)harm_less Wrote: First word varies but is usually a mix of T, E, A, S or some of the other most commonly used letters. That usual provides a good platform to use or eliminate what's left.
my first word is usually stake...

X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 193 2/6
5 tonight

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Got it in 5.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
In 4 today. Tricky word.

X X X X X
X X X X X

X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 193 4/6*
Took me 5 today. Yes, unusual word.
Got it in 3. Guess all those craft beers last night didn't do too much damage Wink  

X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 194 3/6*
Got it in 4.

I need beers. Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Got it in 3. I think I am addicted to this game. Keeps the brain active anyway.
(31-12-2021, 08:46 AM)Magenta69 Wrote: Got it in 3. I think I am addicted to this game. Keeps the brain active anyway.
Me too. I want to play more. One a day isn't enough.
I think once a day is good - a little treat, with no danger of getting obsessed.

It took me 5 tries today.
4 today

I really should have done better given the increase of it here over the past few days.
X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X 

Wordle 194 3/6
X X X X X
X X X X X
X
X X X X
X X X X X

Wordle 195 4/6

I found this one tricky. I'd eliminated quite a few letters and knew two but couldn't think of a word that fitted. That was just after midnight.  Then when I looked at it again I thought of a word that fitted.
Took me 5 today. 195 4/7