Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Association - Let's play...
pleasure

Glad you've stuck around to play with me.Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
craft
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
beer..
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
yeast
infectionBig Grin
gonorrhea Sad
Clap

Big Grin
(24-12-2021, 10:26 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: Clap

Big Grin
Pox.  Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Chicken Big Grin
Coq au vin.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
stopcock
condom
ribbed
corrugated
iron..
haemoglobin
Blood
leech
medicinal
(24-12-2021, 01:12 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: medicinal
Brandy.