Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Association - Let's play...
gait...
fast...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(26-12-2021, 01:08 PM)harm_less Wrote: gait...
Will go with yours rather than liliths.

Balance
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(26-12-2021, 01:46 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(26-12-2021, 01:08 PM)harm_less Wrote: gait...
Will go with yours rather than liliths.

Balance
gymnastics
fitness
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
javelin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
throw.
(26-12-2021, 02:16 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: throw.
hurl..
thrust..
chuck
abandon
leave
accumulated
junk..
Chinese
noodles
lol, oh lordie.

Instant
gratification
relief.
valve