Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Association - Let's play...
green..
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
clean
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
machine
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
appliance
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
kitchen
Cooking
Food..
menu...
Starters
Dessert
tart..
Blancmange
Sweet
sour.
unpleasant
bitter
Ex Big Grin...
(29-12-2021, 03:51 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Ex Big Grin...
poison.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
toxic
Big Grin
venomous