Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game: Create A Story...
Lightbulb 
Create a nonsensical story, by using 5 words to tag onto the last 5 words.

Bring out your inner child...Big Grin

Ok, so I start...

Once upon a time in
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Darkest Moldavia, a tiny frog
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
leapt onto a fat ladies
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Hat, knocking it off her head.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
She screamed "somebody help me"
The cat strolled in, looked & grabbed the frog - she'd always wanted to try frog's leg's.
lol, hey. 5 words only.

Hope the cat chokes on the frogs legs hahaha
Non - she had French ancestry.
Back to the story.....5 Words, to add to the last 5 words, to carry on this story.

She screamed "somebody help me"
The dog came to help
but the fat lady couldn't
get out of the chair
so she started to sing
So now its all over
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I'm off to sunny Dover
But oh no said Rover.
you're coming with me to..
Diyarbakir in south east Turkey
where old male turkeys gobble
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular