Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game: Create A Story...
only used them for her
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
pickled tomatoes, which were very
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
sour and she puckered up
and puked all over Mr
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
with tomato and olive salad
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
wrapped between two pieces of
caramelised onion Ciabatta bread, spread
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
crying out shit shit shit
that went down the wrong way

Don't put what you're really thinking oldfellah, or you will get chopped off at the knees.
but was so good anyway
but was a bit salty
but you can't have everything
because everything is way too
slick, expensive, difficult and unobtainable
you talking about me lilith?
would I do that...? Smile
Yes, I think you would. Big Grin
Get on with the story <------ 5 words  Big Grin
Following a temporary aberration she
decided to stop smoking weed