Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unwanted Gifts on TM
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/3004864...it-trademe

4000 listings by 8am this morning.

It's kinda sad really, yet flippin' hilarious.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
and 90% of them won't be unwanted gifts
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Exactly.
It would be great, if they were all listed at $1Res. That at least would make it more fun, and getting a price that we would be happy to pay. Otherwise it looks greedy, because everything loses it's value, once something effectively becomes second hand.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
"Among the “presents” was a washing line cord, which the disgruntled recipient revealed had been gifted to her by her husband.

“My husband thinks he’s hilarious and got me a washing line cord for my Xmas present, this is the second time he has done so as he thinks it’s so funny,” she explained in the listing."

The second time? And she still hasn't thought of another purpose for that washing line cord...Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
lilith, why oh why should she have to find another purpose for the bloody thing???

Oh I know, wrap it around his neck and threaten him with bodily harm, and a stop to conjugal rights. That's what I'd do. Big Grin Big Grin
(26-12-2021, 01:44 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: lilith, why oh why should she have to find another purpose for the bloody thing???

Oh I know, wrap it around his neck and threaten him with bodily harm, and a stop to conjugal rights. That's what I'd do. Big Grin Big Grin
By a truly amazing coincidence - that was exactly the purpose I had in mind.... Big Grin Angel Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
For the same purpose that one would own a pair of handcuffs. Big Grin
(26-12-2021, 01:44 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: lilith, why oh why should she have to find another purpose for the bloody thing???

Maybe that's close to what he has in mind but she just won't take the hint Blush
(26-12-2021, 02:23 PM)harm_less Wrote:

Maybe that's close to what he has in mind but she just won't take the hint Blush
I agree. Thick as, isn't she. Probably blonde too.
Big Grin
(26-12-2021, 02:26 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(26-12-2021, 02:23 PM)harm_less Wrote: Maybe that's close to what he has in mind but she just won't take the hint Blush
I agree. Thick as, isn't she. Probably blonde too.
Big Grin
A blonde lady brought her car into my shop the other day

It had a rough idle. I adjusted and cleaned the carburetor. Called the lady to come pick it up, and when she got there she asked what was going on. I said "shit in the carb". She said "how often do I need to do that?"
Did you hear about the blonde who tried to blow up her husband's car?

She burnt her lips on the exhaust pipe.
Bung potato in exhaust pipe.
A perspective on Blonde Jokes. I agree. It's disquieting to run across this genre in 2021, especially when promoted by a female.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opi...story.html

"But seriously and with all due respect, can we rethink the blonde jokes and the “women in their place” humor? It’s probably time to relinquish these themes to the 20th century, where they thrived and mostly went unchallenged."
(30-12-2021, 06:52 PM)Olive Wrote: A perspective on Blonde Jokes.  I agree.  It's disquieting to run across this genre in 2021, especially when promoted by a female.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opi...story.html

"But seriously and with all due respect, can we rethink the blonde jokes and the “women in their place” humor? It’s probably time to relinquish these themes to the 20th century, where they thrived and mostly went unchallenged."
Was just having a bit of fun olive, as harm_less had posted a blonde joke.

Hey, I'm a blonde, so I'm laughing at myself.

I worked in the social services field, and have worked alot with women, and I respect all women. I have heard women tell dirty jokes. Is that wrong too?
Blondes have come a long way since the early days. They seem to be a lot brainier and not so dizzy these days Smile