Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lowlifes Living Amongst Us.
Thumbs Down 
The sheer lack of any moral fibre, is still astonishing to me. It's difficult for most of us to fathom this sort of behaviour, but they do live amongst us.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1273914...air-vining
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Opportunism. See it. Want it. Take it.
What a miserable thing to do, they must have known it had significance for his family. I hope there was a hex on it - & bad cess to them whoever they are.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Doesn't surprise me at all. My partner does voluntary work at a hospice shop, which sells donated items to raise money for the hospice. They quite often have goods stolen. Also if people leave goods outside the door before the shop opens, they are often pilfered. I do hope karma is a reality.
Just read the following...

Child, 2, dies after Rotorua driveway accident, family member steals from doctor trying to save child's life - NZ Herald
What an awful thing to do; the poor family really didn't need this to add to their pain. Some people are just despicable.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
smh nothing good happens in rotorua
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye