Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Alphabet Game For 6 Letter Words
In this game , each move should contain a word which
-Contains exactly 6 letters,
-Contains at least one of the letters in the previous word , and
-Starts with the next letter of the alphabet . When the last post contains a word, starting with Z, the next one should start with A. [Image: transparent.gif]

Let us start.

AMAZED
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
BRAZEN
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
CHARMS
DEARTH
EIGHTH

(happily playing with myself here)
FIGURE
God I couldnt be bothered with this shit!
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
GROCER
HEIGHT
ICEBOX
JAILED
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
KINDLY
LIKELY..
NEEDLE
I'll do the "M" olwen Big Grin

MINDER
ORIGIN
PLANTS
QUAINT
RETURN
STRAIN