Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can someone identify this ?
From South East Asia, probably from Vietnam or maybe Cambodia ?

https://imgur.com/a/I9RYgLK[Image: I9RYgLK]
a shoe remover?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Don't think it's a shoe remover.

Must have said, it is 75 mm long, heavy, probably bronze cast.
wife says Maize husker
OK, I found out it is a Chinese coin, 'Spade money'
thanks Magoo for your help.
(23-02-2020, 10:05 AM)Magoo Wrote: wife says Maize husker

She could be very right, searching similar images brings up poleaxes so fits in there

(23-02-2020, 10:56 AM)Zak410 Wrote: OK, I found out it is a Chinese coin, 'Spade money'
Wow it seems big for that, they must of had big pockets  Smile
(23-02-2020, 10:57 AM)Anrev Wrote:
(23-02-2020, 10:05 AM)Magoo Wrote: wife says Maize husker

She could be very right, searching similar images brings up poleaxes so fits in there

(23-02-2020, 10:56 AM)Zak410 Wrote: OK, I found out it is a Chinese coin, 'Spade money'
Wow it seems big for that, they must of had big pockets  Smile

to me it looks like it might be connected to a Post and belong back in the days when they did those duels with the Knight riding horses and I think they are called Joists but were used for something else maybe as a symbol to their kingdom.....just guessing here lol
Crab2
Jousts. Joists are part of the bones of houses, jousts are the things mounted knights did for fun.

Worth a lot if genuine, but there's a whole lot of fakes going around. Still a nice item irregardless Smile
Wait, what, I got to have a signature?
so it is, just had a google.
i imagine its not a 10 cent piece cos your pants would fall down after a night at the pub.
(23-02-2020, 12:58 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Jousts. Joists are part of the bones of houses, jousts are the things mounted knights did for fun.

Big Grin thanks for clearing the difference lol

(23-02-2020, 01:54 PM)Magoo Wrote: so it is, just had a google.
i imagine its not a 10 cent piece cos your pants would fall down after a night at the pub.
lmao
Crab2

You probably wouldn't want to be really wealthy then,or you might do yourself an injury going down the shops... Cool
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)