Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In your next life, what do you want to be?
In this life, I’m a woman.

In my next life, I’d like to come back as a bear. When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you’re sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you’re mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you’re a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.
Yup, gonna be a bear!

~  Author Unknown  ~
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
well hung
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
haha oh magoo
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
We have a butcher shop called that.

As for the bear thing, I think I first heard that in 1992.
I'd come back as a house cat - I'd be a real smoochy guy (with no balls) and they'd think I was the best thing ever. Heaps of food and nice warm comfy places to sleep. At night I'd go outside and scream at the other cats, and then beat the shit out of them. I'd eat baby birds in their nest, and crap in the neighbours garden, and then dig up all the seedlings. In the morning my dumb humans would think I was all cute again, give me even more food, and then I'd sleep on their bed all day.
(29-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: We have a butcher shop called that.

As for the bear thing, I think I first heard that in 1992.
Which explains why I'd never heard it before. Coz I was still a spring chicken in 1992.
In my next life I would like to come back exactly as I am because I wouldnt want to deny my kids of the life they have but I would want to be a lot wiser and not have fucked up as much as I have. Plus to be pain free in my old age, now that would be damn near perfect  Shy
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I'd like to come back as me, but several inches taller and with different parents.