Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now.
With Ghislaine Maxwell now being found guilty of helping Jeffrey Epstein procure young girls, in order to fulfill his nasty disgusting fantasies, he must be a little worried.

He was right in the mix of all those goings on, when Epstein was alive. He was photographed being seen with young women.

Personally, I think he is probably guilty of some crimes, but we will never find out, I shouldn't think.

I have been following this case. I watched the series that was on recently, on finding out more about her, and how much did she know, was she a part of Epstein's depravity.

Her time in court is now over, and she was found guilty. I must admit, that I thought that she could get off on some technicality, but it seems not.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/us-canada/...nage-girls
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
He probably is, & no doubt the palace will have had various checks done into allegations, & perhaps be ready with offers of some sort.

I think she might get a stiff sentence, which will later be amended.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(30-12-2021, 02:55 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: He probably is, & no doubt the palace will have had various checks done into allegations, & perhaps be ready with offers of some sort.

This must have made the Queen very angry, that Andrew is involved in this. Very sordid and so upsetting for her, as it would be for any mother.

Alot of very high profile businessmen and politicians have been involved in this. I hope that others are brought to justice, but I suspect not. These people deal with overseas people also in high places, who know how to hide things, and make things go away.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(30-12-2021, 03:08 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(30-12-2021, 02:55 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: He probably is, & no doubt the palace will have had various checks done into allegations, & perhaps be ready with offers of some sort.

This must have made the Queen very angry, that Andrew is involved in this. Very sordid and so upsetting for her, as it would be for any mother.

Alot of very high profile businessmen and politicians have been involved in this. I hope that others are brought to justice, but I suspect not. These people deal with overseas people also in high places, who know how to hide things, and make things go away.
Its not been the best year for her, poor woman.
I think you're probably right in that most of those involved will be able to make things go away. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
He has a better lawyer, who has said that Virginia whats-her-name is not able to sue Andrew as she no longer lives in the USA (she lives in Australia apparently).
It doesn't matter - we all know he's guilty anyway, and people won't want anything to do with him in the future.
There's certainly enough doubt to mean most people will steer well clear.
Her name was Virginia Roberts, now Giuffre.

Andrew knew that Epstein was a paedophile, and kept his friendship with him. What does that say about him, as a human being. He has shown that he is a toxic person, when he was interviewed on television, where he said that he still doesn't regret his friendship with Epstein, and where he states that the photo that was taken of him and Giuffre, (who was still a teenager) was 'doctored', that it couldn't be him, as he doesn't dress that casually when he goes out. And so many more 'excuses' from him. Pfft. Unbelievable BS.
(30-12-2021, 05:54 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Her name was Virginia Roberts, now Giuffre.

Andrew knew that Epstein was a paedophile, and kept his friendship with him. What does that say about him, as a human being. He has shown that he is a toxic person, when he was interviewed on television, where he said that he still doesn't regret his friendship with Epstein, and where he states that the photo that was taken of him and Giuffre, (who was still a teenager) was 'doctored', that it couldn't be him, as he doesn't dress that casually when he goes out. And so many more 'excuses' from him. Pfft. Unbelievable BS.
I thought the comment that he doesn't sweat was bordering on desperation; some people do have a condition which means they can't sweat, but it makes life quite difficult since they're prone to overheating & its a bit unlikely a member of the royals having such a condition wouldn't be known about. Dodgy
(30-12-2021, 06:00 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(30-12-2021, 05:54 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Her name was Virginia Roberts, now Giuffre.

I thought the comment that he doesn't sweat was bordering on desperation; some people do have a condition which means they can't sweat, but it makes life quite difficult since they're prone to overheating & its a bit unlikely a member of the royals having such a condition wouldn't be known about. Dodgy
He looked like an idiot in that interview. An idiot and a liar. And indeed, desperate.

I forsee that he will never do any royal duties again, ever.

I just feel sad for the Queen. Apparently he is her favourite child. He has let her down so badly. She must have cried alot for him, I'm sure.
Yeah it can't be much fun for her. I'm not what you'd call a royalist but I have huge respect for the queen & admire her sense of duty in sticking to what's been a long slog.
[Image: 5yebi8.jpg.2172427b94ef31914e4c3af50a048fc0.jpg]
The look on his face is priceless.
It has been said that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in prison, rather than the suicide that his death was ruled as.

I'm thinking that Ghislaine will find the same fate awaits her. She knows too much, about high profile, wealthy people, who will be worried that if she talks, they are going down with her, and they won't want that, so willl 'remove' her, to shut her up forever. She will be seen as a threat.

It will be fascinating to see how this plays out. It is a story that has everything. Greed; Power; Money; Murder; Suspense; Intrigue; Politics.
Not a pleasant story. Just a sad indictment of the seedier side of life. I'm sure that a movie will be made out of this. This is the US after all.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/pri...EJEP2J7XA/
If she dies in prison it had better look very like natural causes - or an attack by another prisoner. Anything else would look too suspicious.
andy's shitting bricks
indiscretion rumours rife
mistresses and more
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
I know of marriages, that stay together, even though one of them knows that the other plays around. Sad but true.
the press over there used to yuk it up about Andrew. thought his dalliances were cute.
called him Randy Andy. all good fun.

how things change...
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Apparently he's not sweating about it...
All families have their problems and some have an off the rail wild child that causes them a lot of grief. Only a few have it splashed all through the media around the world. Prince Andrew seems to have inherited genes from some of his past ancestors that are undesirable traits. I watched that Epstein series a while back and there were many prominent figures that will be anxious if Ghislaine Maxwell decides to talk while she is in prison. Job security is assured for the media
(02-01-2022, 11:29 AM)Red63 Wrote: All families have their problems and some have an off the rail wild child that causes them a lot of grief.  Only a few have it splashed all through the media around the world. Prince Andrew seems to have inherited genes from some of his past ancestors that are undesirable traits. I watched that Epstein series a while back and there were many prominent figures that will be anxious if Ghislaine Maxwell decides to talk while she is in prison.  Job security is assured for the media
I have a feeling that ship has sailed, although there may be a chance if Maxwell spills some beans before sentencing. Maxwell needed to talk before her trial, in a plea bargain. There was none: in her overconfident arrogance she expected to be found not guilty.

Besides, has anyone has come forward to accuse Epstein's associates of sexual abuse? With the exception of Andrew I'm not sure if they have.
Autumn comes