Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now.
(02-01-2022, 11:29 AM)Red63 Wrote: All families have their problems and some have an off the rail wild child that causes them a lot of grief.  Only a few have it splashed all through the media around the world. Prince Andrew seems to have inherited genes from some of his past ancestors that are undesirable traits. I watched that Epstein series a while back and there were many prominent figures that will be anxious if Ghislaine Maxwell decides to talk while she is in prison.  Job security is assured for the media
I have a feeling that ship has sailed, although there may be a chance if Maxwell spills some beans before sentencing. Maxwell needed to talk before her trial, in a plea bargain. There was none: in her overconfident arrogance she expected to be found not guilty.

Besides, has anyone has come forward to accuse Epstein's associates of sexual abuse? With the exception of Andrew I'm not sure if they have.
Autumn comes

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now. - by an amniote - 02-01-2022, 12:46 PM