Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now.
Shocking people like who?

I would assume that the Queen doesn't have to like the people that she meets, for whatever reason.

I think that there is a 'slight' difference to Andrews liaisons and the Queens meetings.

The media write stories about what they believe there viewers/listeners would be interested in. Look at the press that poor Diana got? Most of what was written about her, I would say I don't believe, but there has got to be elements of truth in there somewhere. Like any good or bad story, the readers take from it what they want, and chuck the rest.

For me, I choose to believe stuff that makes sense, has a ring of truth to it, whether it's past histories, or behaviours, that type of thing. Sometimes you just have a sixth sense that something isn't right. We do that with 'real life' people too.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now. - by crafters_corner - 05-01-2022, 01:25 PM