Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing affordability critical under Labour
https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/homed...-on-record

Housing will be one of the key issues next election - their record on housing, something they campaigned on to correct,  has been the worst of any government in NZ history.

Homelessness has spiked massively - and already was spiking BEFORE the pandemic.

Housing waiting lists are now 400% more than in 2017 and again has doubled prior to the pandemic.
if it was national, no-one would qualify for a waiting list
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(19-02-2022, 09:13 AM)king1 Wrote: if it was national, no-one would qualify for a waiting list
So your reply is once again but, but, but, National?

Couldn't even roll out the 9 years of neglect?

Sewage running down the walls?  

I know it is hard to defend Labour's record on housing.
well to be fair you start every post with  but, but, but, Labour

If you attacked national all the time I would probably be standing up for them too.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(19-02-2022, 09:26 AM)king1 Wrote: well to be fair you start every post with  but, but, but, Labour

If you attacked national all the time I would probably be standing up for them too.
no I am posting things about this government where they are FAILING and not just failing, failing on an unprecedented scale.. surely as a supporter of this government you must be able to defend their stand on housing? Just a bit? A smidge?

No?
There's no doubt that the housing situation is just dire; but blaming either Labour or National is far from fair because both are responsible. Its been allowed to grow far worse than it needed to & is therefore not likely to be fixed quickly - it will surely take years.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)