Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this place is dead
(01-01-2022, 03:03 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "Just because multiple people challenge a post doesn't mean they are "having a go".

When the same little group all make a habit of having a go at one poster then that strikes me as a group of people having a go at one person. It tends to happen reasonably often, whenever someone posts something they dislike.

Interesting that you're trying the same nasty name calling  tactics here. I suspect you may be wasting your time.
Well I will watch myself Mother I'm superior.  

I think I will see if I can get some people to pop over - should make things interesting don't you think? 

I wonder when a group disagreed with you did you for a moment consider it was what you posted or more often how you posted and responded?
(01-01-2022, 03:24 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 03:03 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "Just because multiple people challenge a post doesn't mean they are "having a go".

When the same little group all make a habit of having a go at one poster then that strikes me as a group of people having a go at one person. It tends to happen reasonably often, whenever someone posts something they dislike.

Interesting that you're trying the same nasty name calling  tactics here. I suspect you may be wasting your time.
Well I will watch myself Mother I'm superior.  

I think I will see if I can get some people to pop over - should make things interesting don't you think? 

I wonder when a group disagreed with you did you for a moment consider it was what you posted or more often how you posted and responded?
It wasn't only me that those tactics were used on, so no. Obviously that wasn't the case.

Why do you think it might be interesting to 'get a group to pop over' here?'
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(01-01-2022, 02:27 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 10:35 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: They're particularly good at the 'several posters all having a go at one poster' & the 'insults rather than actual discussion' methods. Angel Big Grin Big Grin
Just because multiple people challenge a post doesn't mean they are "having a go".

(01-01-2022, 01:55 PM)Magoo Wrote: cannot say 'troll', or use pictures of trolls you cannot use the word 'hate' felcher is out. as are all the good swear words.
cannot use acronyms to the same effect. FA, FO, smd etc
cannot ask for evidence of the big lie.
you may not make comparisons to other members using words like 'sphincter' 'freckle' or 'rectum'
and a host of others, which is just a tad ironic for a 'free speech forum'.
Well at least I can refer to The Sisters of Perpetual Misery here.  Couple of them have made it including mother I feel superior herself.

(01-01-2022, 08:57 AM)Magoo Wrote: shouldnt have to put so many boards and threads on ignore.  the worst of them make up about a third of the total posts. it permeates the forum to a point where it creeps into other discussion as well.
the overt racism, the misinformation, lies and propaganda, the thinly veiled abuse and 15 pages of rules and banned words all speak to the tone of that place.  nasty, bitter, sneering.

an hour or two a day away from their screens and into the real world wouldnt do them any harm.

'Don't see a lot of arguing - lots of agreeing which is likely why the number of posts per thread are so low'.

bahahaahahaha, funniest thing youve written so far
like there isnt a bunch of pocket pissing and ego massaging going on at that place.
you just have to post in a few threads before the 'cult' come banding together to bombard you with Twitter links and some fuzzy photos. accusing all and sundry of being commies, lefties, shills, cucks and sheeple.

its a sewer.
A sewer.  Yet your contributions here seem to suggest you are immaculately clean and pure right?  Based on  your vitriol here what were you like when you posted?
'vitriol'?  *snort* ive barely unpacked my suitcase princess.

admin over there protects the CT/antivax fuckwits from the likes of me. he is one. he told me once 'they might be something with hunter bidens laptop'. bahahaha, smfh, gullible old fool.

i know how to communicate at the gutter level. i learned to speak the language of backwards assed pigshit ignorant pseudo-science simpletons while there.  happy to go mano y mano with any of the filthy disease ridden needle scared, 
parasitic cowardly antivaxxers that slither the internet.

'vitriol' indeed.

hey wainuiguy you seem to know everything.
whats the name of the secret category at nzissues that the ct/antivax wankers arent allowed into??
do you think they'd be pissed off to know there was a a place the others can tease and mock them behind their backs?
hilarious, has to be kept under wraps hidden from the antisocial retards or they would poison it too with their toxic shit.
how embarrassing...
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(01-01-2022, 04:15 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 02:27 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Just because multiple people challenge a post doesn't mean they are "having a go".

Well at least I can refer to The Sisters of Perpetual Misery here.  Couple of them have made it including mother I feel superior herself.

A sewer.  Yet your contributions here seem to suggest you are immaculately clean and pure right?  Based on  your vitriol here what were you like when you posted?
'vitriol'?  *snort* ive barely unpacked my suitcase princess.

admin over there protects the CT/antivax fuckwits from the likes of me. he is one. he told me once 'they might be something with hunter bidens laptop'. bahahaha, smfh, gullible old fool.

i know how to communicate at the gutter level. i learned to speak the language of backwards assed pigshit ignorant pseudo-science simpletons while there.  happy to go mano y mano with any of the filthy disease ridden needle scared, 

'vitriol' indeed.

whats the name of the secret category at nzissues that the ct/antivax wankers arent allowed into??
do you think they'd be pissed off to know there was a a place the others can tease and mock them behind their backs?
hilarious, has to be kept under wraps hidden from the antisocial retards or they would poison it too with their toxic shit.
how embarrassing...
If you are referring to "The Left Bank" - let's just say that Left Bank worked as well for them as it did in Israel/Palestine. Let's just say it was annexed.
OR we could be truthful about the left bank & acknowledge that it was Admin's idea to set up a refuge for the left posters because they were so vastly outnumbered by those on the right, & constantly the target of some quite nasty comments.
He felt that a place for respite was needed & it was just that for some time until one poster on being invited to join, instead made the left bank known to the right wing posters who threw a massive fit, whereupon admin - rather than reminding them that it's his forum - decided to end the left bank.
A pity, since it had been a useful way for left posters to support each other. not only for things on the forum but sometimes in their personal lives as well.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(01-01-2022, 05:04 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 04:15 PM)Magoo Wrote: 'vitriol'?  *snort* ive barely unpacked my suitcase princess.

'vitriol' indeed.

how embarrassing...
If you are referring to "The Left Bank" - let's just say that Left Bank worked as well for them as it did in Israel/Palestine. Let's just say it was annexed.

i guess thats what i was referring to. id heard rumours of such a place. 
a forum where some people are so toxic and anti social the others have to preclude them from participating in some categories. 
that sums it up really.

ive another question, how come so many 'newbies', are they being attracted to the site because of its reputation as a ct/anti everything?  and a follow up question, so many of the normal folk have left? this seems to have exacerbated the imbalance into the right wing echo chamber we see today.
(01-01-2022, 06:25 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 05:04 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: If you are referring to "The Left Bank" - let's just say that Left Bank worked as well for them as it did in Israel/Palestine. Let's just say it was annexed.

i guess thats what i was referring to. id heard rumours of such a place. 
a forum where some people are so toxic and anti social the others have to preclude them from participating in some categories. 
that sums it up really.

ive another question, how come so many 'newbies', are they being attracted to the site because of its reputation as a ct/anti everything?  and a follow up question, so many of the normal folk have left? this seems to have exacerbated the imbalance into the right wing echo chamber we see today.
If you refer to yourself as normal then I see the issue
(01-01-2022, 07:08 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 06:25 PM)Magoo Wrote: i guess thats what i was referring to. id heard rumours of such a place. 
that sums it up really.

If you refer to yourself as normal then I see the issue
and there it is...so predictable its boring. a deflection with no substance. like much of your posts a waste of words and bandwidth.

no game at all
(01-01-2022, 07:18 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 07:08 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: If you refer to yourself as normal then I see the issue
and there it is...so predictable its boring. a deflection with no substance. like much of your posts a waste of words and bandwidth.

no game at all
You are simply not worth it.  Your previous posts indicate someone who appears quite bitter about the other board.
You've come in here to shit stir, that's obvious.

As soon as everyone stops feeding the troll, then he will be gone.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(01-01-2022, 07:49 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: You've come in here to shit stir, that's obvious.

Is it?  I believe I have proved a point.  How is it my little thread is rapidly is becoming the  largest here in the Opinions section.  Other area remain dead with few posts.
(01-01-2022, 07:56 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 07:49 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: You've come in here to shit stir, that's obvious.

Is it?  I believe I have proved a point.  How is it my little thread is rapidly is becoming the  largest here in the Opinions section.  Other area remain dead with few posts.
lol@proved a point. you keep telling yourself that champ
yes you are a formidable intellect indeed.
youre dismissed, run along now
(01-01-2022, 08:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 07:56 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Is it?  I believe I have proved a point.  How is it my little thread is rapidly is becoming the  largest here in the Opinions section.  Other area remain dead with few posts.
lol@proved a point. you keep telling yourself that champ
No I think I will hang for a bit longer yet.  Perhaps there may be something of worth to respond to?  One can only hope I guess.  But if you wish to scamper off, as you appear to have done from the other board, all good!
(01-01-2022, 08:18 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 08:12 PM)Magoo Wrote: lol@proved a point. you keep telling yourself that champ
No I think I will hang for a bit longer yet.  Perhaps there may be something of worth to respond to?  One can only hope I guess.  But if you wish to scamper off, as you appear to have done from the other board, all good!
Interesting how you have posted more on this board in the last couple of days than you have over there... 

Are you getting a bit tired of it maybe?  It's kinda odd that your still defending it so staunchly...  It's OK to say you want a change...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(01-01-2022, 08:31 PM)king1 Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 08:18 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: No I think I will hang for a bit longer yet.  Perhaps there may be something of worth to respond to?  One can only hope I guess.  But if you wish to scamper off, as you appear to have done from the other board, all good!
Interesting how you have posted more on this board in the last couple of days than you have over there... 

Are you getting a bit tired of it maybe?  It's kinda odd that your still defending it so staunchly...  It's OK to say you want a change...
Defended it staunchly.  Hmmmm.  No I think not.  Just pointed out to one - blind by his username - that not everyone over there is what he said.  And like any board - sometimes there are interesting to reply too, sometimes not.
(01-01-2022, 09:09 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 08:31 PM)king1 Wrote: Interesting how you have posted more on this board in the last couple of days than you have over there... 

Defended it staunchly.  Hmmmm.  No I think not.  Just pointed out to one - blind by his username - that not everyone over there is what he said.  And like any board - sometimes there are interesting to reply too, sometimes not.
based on what we have seen so far from you, my opinion is pretty accurate.
it remains as nz's most septic site, and getting worse as word gets out to the scumbags and gutless cowardly antivax community that they are among friends at nz issues.   newbies galore, with one thing in common, theyre antisocial arseholes.
(02-01-2022, 05:44 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 09:09 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Defended it staunchly.  Hmmmm.  No I think not.  Just pointed out to one - blind by his username - that not everyone over there is what he said.  And like any board - sometimes there are interesting to reply too, sometimes not.
based on what we have seen so far from you, my opinion is pretty accurate.
it remains as nz's most septic site, and getting worse as word gets out to the scumbags and gutless cowardly antivax community that they are among friends at nz issues.   newbies galore, with one thing in common, theyre antisocial arseholes.
As opposed to your wonderful personality?
ive never denied being an arsehole.
i dont go out on the internet telling lies about vaccinations and masks because its some left vs right thing.
how ignorant and arrogant do you have to be to politicise a health issue?
then to see the abuse and belittling they give to anyone a bit more mainstream with half an ounce of empathy, science and trust and the wish to see this end.

theyre smug, condescending uneducated parasites. happy to take what they can from society without giving anything back except sneering derision.

its been bloody nice i must say, seeing people being turned around at mitre10 and throwing a tanty, and three or four groups turned away at my favourite chinese restaurant last night, because the groups contained dirty disease ridden animals who would willingly hurt our vulnerable for a bowl of sweet and sour pork.
the tables were soon filled with intelligent caring people who enjoyed the food and atmosphere sans arseholes.
who'd have thought it would take a pandemic to identify and isolate the stupidest, most selfish morons around us, and then proceed to weed them out.

?
Magoo. That is a distressingly wasteful use of blank space. Couldn't you have doodled on it or something?
Since it appears the place is dead, I thought I would hang around this thread and haunt a bit.
I do have other cameras!