Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this place is dead
I didn't think wainuiguy/db was a troll, till the suggestion about getting a gang to come visit was posted. Then I realised why that made me a bit sus, it reminds me of school days, when the mean girls would decide some poor kid was an irritation to their overblown sense of importance.

We are no threat to any other site, but maybe just existing is irritating enough.
(02-01-2022, 07:15 AM)Magoo Wrote: ive never denied being an arsehole.
i dont go out on the internet telling lies about vaccinations and masks because its some left vs right thing.
how ignorant and arrogant do you have to be to politicise a health issue?
then to see the abuse and belittling they give to anyone a bit more mainstream with half an ounce of empathy, science and trust and the wish to see this end.

theyre smug, condescending uneducated parasites. happy to take what they can from society without giving anything back except sneering derision.

its been bloody nice i must say, seeing people being turned around at mitre10 and throwing a tanty, and three or four groups turned away at my favourite chinese restaurant last night, because the groups contained dirty disease ridden animals who would willingly hurt our vulnerable for a bowl of sweet and sour pork.
the tables were soon filled with intelligent caring people who enjoyed the food and atmosphere sans arseholes.
who'd have thought it would take a pandemic to identify and isolate the stupidest, most selfish morons around us, and then proceed to weed them out.

?
Why are you still replying to me old blind man?  Wasn't I "dismissed"?  And the most on point part of your last post was all the space.
Is stirring your super power?
(02-01-2022, 07:47 AM)Praktica Wrote: Since it appears the place is dead, I thought I would hang around this thread and haunt a bit.

Why not.  My appearance seems to have  many of you woken up.  This is the liveliest this board has been for quite a while.

(02-01-2022, 08:31 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Is stirring your super power?
More a talent.
(02-01-2022, 08:32 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 07:47 AM)Praktica Wrote: Since it appears the place is dead, I thought I would hang around this thread and haunt a bit.

Why not.  My appearance seems to have  many of you woken up.  This is the liveliest this board has been for quite a while.
I just woke up - what did I miss?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(02-01-2022, 10:04 AM)king1 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 08:32 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Why not.  My appearance seems to have  many of you woken up.  This is the liveliest this board has been for quite a while.
I just woke up - what did I miss?
Congrats you are now officially woke.
(02-01-2022, 07:34 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Magoo. That is a distressingly wasteful use of blank space. Couldn't you have doodled on it or something?
Indeed - perhaps a small sketch of  a plant -  Hemlock or Belladonna..... Angel Angel Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(02-01-2022, 10:10 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 07:34 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Magoo. That is a distressingly wasteful use of blank space. Couldn't you have doodled on it or something?
Indeed - perhaps a small sketch of  a plant -  Hemlock or Belladonna..... Angel Angel Big Grin
Well as this place is dead that would be appropriate.
It is patently not dead.

You are here.

(02-01-2022, 10:09 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 10:04 AM)king1 Wrote: I just woke up - what did I miss?
Congrats you are now officially woke.
Oh dear. Cultural inappropriation wrapped in an unfortunately transparent attempt to appear au fait with current jargon.

A definite symptom of age denial.

Why are you still here? Your usual lot not got up yet then?
(02-01-2022, 10:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: It is patently not dead.

You are here.

(02-01-2022, 10:09 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Congrats you are now officially woke.
Oh dear. Cultural inappropriation wrapped in an unfortunately transparent attempt to appear au fait with current jargon.

Unless he's a vampire - I wouldn't be surprised.
I do have other cameras!
maybe it's some sort of saviour complex, thinks they're saving us from some terrible fate...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
not much of a troll
not even much of a stirrer.
lacks the acid to really put the boot in.
its kind of fun to have a plaything.
can we keep it admin? please?

this site needs a catamite, this seems like manna from heaven.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
We could put him in the Lindy Cage.

That'd learn 'im.
(02-01-2022, 11:07 AM)Magoo Wrote: not much of a troll

Why are you still replying?  Remember you dismissed me?

(02-01-2022, 10:34 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 10:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: It is patently not dead.

You are here.

Unless he's a vampire - I wouldn't be surprised.
Am I not allowed to be here?  Is this not  free and open  forum?
(02-01-2022, 12:46 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: We could put him in the Lindy Cage.

That'd learn 'im.
I think that lindy might eat him up, and spit him out. She's a gross feeder when she's hungry.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(02-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 11:07 AM)Magoo Wrote: not much of a troll

Why are you still replying?  Remember you dismissed me?

(02-01-2022, 10:34 AM)Praktica Wrote: Unless he's a vampire - I wouldn't be surprised.
Depends. On whether you're a racist prick or not, or a troll just looking to stir - or not.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Depends.
Oh, thanks for the reminder lilith, to put them on my shopping list.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(02-01-2022, 01:57 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Why are you still replying?  Remember you dismissed me?

Depends. On whether you're a racist prick or not, or a troll just looking to stir - or not.
Has any of my comments  come across as racist?  I might be stirring a bit but to be honest the place needed some livening up.
(02-01-2022, 02:02 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 01:57 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Depends. On whether you're a racist prick or not, or a troll just looking to stir - or not.
Has any of my comments  come across as racist?  I might be stirring a bit but to be honest the place needed some livening up.
In case you haven't got around to reading rules yet, no racist posts are permitted -  worth mentioning because they're clearly allowed on NZI.
(02-01-2022, 02:02 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 01:57 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Depends. On whether you're a racist prick or not, or a troll just looking to stir - or not.
It did need a bit of a rev up. How about another thread from you. Make it really controversial.
Thanks.