Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this place is dead
(02-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 11:07 AM)Magoo Wrote: not much of a troll
not even much of a stirrer.
lacks the acid to really put the boot in.
its kind of fun to have a plaything.
can we keep it admin? please?

this site needs a catamite, this seems like manna from heaven.
Why are you still replying?  Remember you dismissed me?

(02-01-2022, 10:34 AM)Praktica Wrote: Unless he's a vampire - I wouldn't be surprised.
Am I not allowed to be here?  Is this not  free and open  forum?
Did I say there was anything wrong with vampires?
I do have other cameras!
(02-01-2022, 02:07 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:02 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Has any of my comments  come across as racist?  I might be stirring a bit but to be honest the place needed some livening up.
It did need a bit of a rev up. How about another thread from you. Make it really controversial.
Thanks.
I may pop back in from time to time.  May even start a thread or 2.

But with this post I will bid you au revior.  It took a thread about how dead this place is to actually wake it up.  In 3 days I have exceeded the largest number of posts in Opinion and Politics without even really trying - other threads that have laid stagnant have come alive again. 

It has been........its just been.
"Why are you still replying? Remember you dismissed me?"

pffft get over your bad self. at what point did i address you in that post?

(02-01-2022, 02:11 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:07 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: It did need a bit of a rev up. How about another thread from you. Make it really controversial.
Thanks.

But with this post I will bid you au revior.  It took a thread about how dead this place is to actually wake it up.  In 3 days I have exceeded the largest number of posts in Opinion and Politics without even really trying - other threads that have laid stagnant have come alive again. 

its been a real slice. please dont go.
im going to miss your year four spelling and weakling pissant ripostes.
come back when youve got some game.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(02-01-2022, 02:07 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: It did need a bit of a rev up. How about another thread from you. Make it really controversial.
Thanks.

It's been a riot, is what it's been.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(02-01-2022, 02:17 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:11 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: I may pop back in from time to time.  May even start a thread or 2.

It's been a riot, is what it's been.
Looks around for tear gas canisters, and blood trails...
I do have other cameras!
Thanks.

I'm picking it's more about how benign NZ politics really is rather than any indication of the activity on this site. Obviously those over at the other site find the nuances of our government far more interesting than we do here.
This is not the site to be on, if you want to talk politics or religion. No one here gives a shit I don't think, or at least, leave it for other sites to go on and on ad infinitum about it.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Thanks.

I find it interesting how you only seem to value Opinion and Politics - apparently this bunch of supposedly "radical leftist ideologists" don't so much...

Anyway, thanks for dropping by  Big Grin
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
It's the holidays for fucks sake. You want politics and cake?

Greedy bugger.
(02-01-2022, 04:09 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: It's the holidays for fucks sake. You want politics and cake?

Greedy bugger.
Well, its the the silly season  -it could always have been worse. Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I always wonder if people like Wainuiguy are so fighty at parties in the real. That's If they're invited, of course.
Autumn comes
(02-01-2022, 04:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 04:09 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: It's the holidays for fucks sake. You want politics and cake?

Greedy bugger.
Well, its the the silly season  -it could always have been worse. Rolleyes Big Grin
Of course. 

I was just saying to a dear friend (who rang me to ask what day it is...) we only have two days of this madness to go.

We Can DoThis.
(02-01-2022, 04:18 PM)an amniote Wrote: I always wonder if people like Wainuiguy are so fighty at parties in the real. That's If they're invited, of course.
Usual their activities would be limited to the virtual world I think. That sort of behaviour in most party environments would see them having their face rearranged.

Had a mate way back who would go looking for arguments. How often do I remember telling him to pull his head in before he got whacked... oops, too late. Saw that coming!
I don't think he goes to parties. Or had friends for that matter. Why else would he put on those bovver boots and come stomping around in here among the dead people?

Desperate. Obvious really...

But hey, he is a great deal of fun to have around. Like having our own punching bag!
(02-01-2022, 05:30 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't think he goes to parties. Or had friends for that matter. Why else would he put on those bovver boots and come stomping around in here among the dead people?

But hey, he is a great deal of fun to have around. Like having our own punching bag!
 Over the aisle there, he has explained it as an experiment that has now concluded.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(02-01-2022, 05:40 PM)king1 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 05:30 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't think he goes to parties. Or had friends for that matter. Why else would he put on those bovver boots and come stomping around in here among the dead people?

Over the aisle there, he has explained it as an experiment that has now concluded.
Well of course he has! Bless his little cotton bovver boots - or something. Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Doubtlessly they are celebrating a great victory over woke leftism, and indulging in a few racist and sexist insults, as is their wont.
I do have other cameras!
(02-01-2022, 06:11 PM)Praktica Wrote: Doubtlessly they are celebrating a great victory over woke leftism, and indulging in a few racist and sexist insults, as is their wont.
Probably - but I can't be arsed to look. Its too damned hot.
(02-01-2022, 06:13 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 06:11 PM)Praktica Wrote: Doubtlessly they are celebrating a great victory over woke leftism, and indulging in a few racist and sexist insults, as is their wont.
Probably - but I can't be arsed to look. Its too damned hot.
Not to mention a long way down.
Autumn comes
I think what we were looking at was a personality disorder, maybe BPD or ODD. Best not to enable by responding if it appears again.