Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this place is dead
we were very accommodating, considering it was well out of its depth and trying way too hard.
i was on my best behaviour and made it feel welcome without amassing an arseload of warnings for a change.
good times
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(02-01-2022, 02:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:02 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Has any of my comments  come across as racist?  I might be stirring a bit but to be honest the place needed some livening up.
In case you haven't got around to reading rules yet, no racist posts are permitted -  worth mentioning because they're clearly allowed on NZI.
But fuck isn't.

Interesting choice there.

(02-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Magoo Wrote: we were very accommodating, considering it was well out of its depth and trying way too hard.
i was on my best behaviour and made it feel welcome without amassing an arseload of warnings for a change.
good times
So what is your warning level now magoo? Make me envious you dangerous man you...
(03-01-2022, 09:39 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: In case you haven't got around to reading rules yet, no racist posts are permitted -  worth mentioning because they're clearly allowed on NZI.
But fuck isn't.

Interesting choice there.

(02-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Magoo Wrote: we were very accommodating, considering it was well out of its depth and trying way too hard.
good times
So what is your warning level now magoo? Make me envious you dangerous man you...
its dropped from 80% back to zero and holding.
80%? A goal this woman can only dream of achieving, lol...
(03-01-2022, 11:01 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: 80%? A goal this woman can only dream of achieving, lol...
i dont look for trouble, it finds me.
Yes dear.

The Devil wrote those posts...
Just an interesting add on to this thread- the main admin on these boards - the owner? - doesn't appear to have logged in since August 2021.  It appears that he/she/they/them has walked away from this site.  The name change never went through - probably because they have never come back to check. 

Thought my alternative name is still the best Ten Memeber Message Board - the number of people actively posting.

Oh and I fucking LOVE I was the first person to get a ban.  Just shows that you can't have debate if everyone is invested in the circle jerk.
@nzoomed pops in from time to time - we had great plans for here but he is the only one with the server access so no meaningful changes can actually happen without him. We have had significant discussions in the moderator forum about this, but such is life...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(19-02-2022, 09:11 AM)king1 Wrote: @nzoomed pops in from time to time - we had great plans for here but he is the only one with the server access so no meaningful changes can actually happen without him.  We have had significant discussions in the moderator forum about this, but such is life...
Well I guess if time to time is 6 months ago then you are right.
Even he finds this site to be be dead.
(19-02-2022, 09:18 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 09:11 AM)king1 Wrote: @nzoomed pops in from time to time - we had great plans for here but he is the only one with the server access so no meaningful changes can actually happen without him.  We have had significant discussions in the moderator forum about this, but such is life...
if you open the member list at the top of the screen it shows his last visit was 11 hours ago
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(19-02-2022, 09:53 AM)king1 Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 09:18 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Well I guess if time to time is 6 months ago then you are right.
if you open the member list at the top of the screen it shows his last visit was 11 hours ago
Great - may resend my complaint to him.
(19-02-2022, 09:04 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Just an interesting add on to this thread- the main admin on these boards - the owner? - doesn't appear to have logged in since August 2021.  It appears that he/she/they/them has walked away from this site.  The name change never went through - probably because they have never come back to check. 

Thought my alternative name is still the best Ten Memeber Message Board - the number of people actively posting.

Oh and I fucking LOVE I was the first person to get a ban.  Just shows that you can't have debate if everyone is invested in the circle jerk.
An interesting add on? It wasnt. You certainly think you're shit don't stink wainui. Maybe if you dropped the veiled insults and superior tone people might find you more palatable. You know how to argue but can't seem to get past the sneering, condescending put downs with those whom you engage. It's a bit... desperate.
Id rather post with 10 rational adults than 50 delusional cretins, but that's just me. I don't suffer fools gladly and you sir, qualify.
(19-02-2022, 09:18 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
Yet - here you are. Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)