Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni
Good post ohh.
We're there people actively encouraging people to drink and drive?
Were there those who were bullied into getting drunk and endangering others?? Are there still police roadblocks and mandatory breath testing?. I believe there was and still is.
Why can we actively criminally pursue a drunk driver for the threat they pose, yet let the unvaccinated continue to threaten our weakest?
Is our duty of responsibility to drivers and road users greater than the safety of the general populace? We jail those who continue to drink and drive, then act with impunity to another equally dangerous practice? Are we picking one way of dying as acceptable (COVID) but not another (at the hands of a drunk)?
As I say and will continue to say, this is very real threat and the time for 'nice' and 'kind' is long past. They know the risks the same as the rest of us and willingly refuse to abide.
They don't give a shit about us or our families, they are killers in our midst and we endorse them. Err on the side of caution, seperate and monitor. It's a lot easier and safer than the alternative.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni - by Magoo - 06-01-2022, 05:50 AM