Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have kids changed, or has society changed?
(08-01-2022, 11:18 AM)TygerTung Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 09:59 PM)gr8dadof2 Wrote: Yip I got my car sounds stolen, thousands worth. Went to the police with serial numbers and other particulars, they asked me if I was insured, I said no, I seised to exist to them from that point on. I kept at them and I even left my car alone for weeks thinking they will investigate and take prints LOL what a joke, how could I possibly think they would do that. They are not there for some of us. I otally lost faith in them after that.

So it appears the police do not/will not help or investigate every case.

Probably did you a favor... Noise induced hearing loss is no joke. If you want to continue enjoying music, don't listen to it too loud.
It wasn't a bass booming system which I think you are referring to, I set it up so it played beautiful crystal clear music at a moderate volume. It could actually be played at full volume all day if you wanted to. Boyracers and those types purposely have their systems set up to produce very loud bass playing bassy type music which is the ear drum wrecking stuff. The sound from a moderately priced sound system set up properly does not wreck ears. Hard to explain it but once you hear music from a high end system its actually quite comfortable to the ears at volume.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have kids changed, or has society changed? - by gr8dadof2 - 08-01-2022, 07:12 PM