Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Excuse
William and Carol Stewart had been together for 44 years when the both contracted the virus. Both ended up in hospital, where they were placed side-by-side in intensive care at Parkland Medical Centre.
A crowdfunding page set up by the couple's nephew Tim explained both Bill, 73, and Carol, 69 – who were not vaccinated
The entire family of eight had tested positive for COVID-19, however Bill and Carol were not vaccinated. Melissa (Daughter) has urged everyone to get vaccinated, including boosters, to avoid similar tragedies.

How many times have we heard similar stories? What will it take for these people to see sense? And Im damn sure I wouldn't pay into a crowdfunding page knowing they were unvaccinated, I mean hell vaccinations have been out longer in the states than they have here so there is no friggin excuse!
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
It's a mystery to me too old fellah.
It's really really really hard to follow their logic when you're us.
Mostly because it's illogical poppycock dressed up as valid reasons to dodge your civic responsibility by getting vaccinated.
There is no reason to find. Theyve filled themselves with so much misinformation and untruths they believe it to be so. It isn't a tho is it.
Wonder what it feels like to have killed your grandparents.

All eight kids tested positive.
The oldsters were unvaccinated.
Sounds like a life insurance scam to me.
No ones that stupid.
You have to wonder if insurance companies are going to honour their contracts with regards to the self inflicted unvaccinated leeches. Most have a suicide clause, and that's what it is.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
The life insurance aspect is interesting. It seems callous to speculate, but I'm sure the insurers are devoting a lot of time fathoming out loopholes in their criteria for claims payments.
And here is another ill informed person.

A political newcomer and vocal opponent of vaccine mandates in the US has reportedly died from COVID-19.
Kelly Ernby, 46, a Republican and lawyer from California, publicly advocated against COVID-19 vaccine mandates on Facebook and a month before her death she spoke at an anti-vaccine mandate rally.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Its unfortunate that they die.
One is denied the opportunity to point and mock .
Covid seems to get the last laugh tho.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
I think many policies have limited suicide clauses. But it seems that after a period of years these days insurance companies will pay out for self arranged endings, so long as they aren't too messy. Even here, if a recent distant incident is reliable evidence...
Mightn't there be problems in proving that someone had suicided though, rather than simply being misinformed; how would insurance companies be able to determine that with absolute certainty?
The one thing which isn't in doubt is that insurance companies WILL do their level best to try to wriggle out of paying up on policies if they possibly can.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I very much doubt it was an insurance scam. Antivaxxers think they're bulletproof against Covid. Some don't even believe it can kill. They think people always die with Covid, not of it.
Autumn comes
(08-01-2022, 01:34 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Mightn't there be problems in proving that someone had suicided though, rather than simply being misinformed; how would insurance companies be able to determine that with absolute certainty?
The one thing which isn't in doubt is that insurance companies WILL do their level best to try to wriggle out of paying up on policies if they possibly can.
In the case I know of, the policies were seven years old, revolving around the breadwinner, and he hanged himself ahead of a publicly rumoured fraud investigation outcome, leaving a pregnant wife, two children and a mortgage free high value home and vehicles.

The policies were paid out.
(08-01-2022, 02:42 PM)an amniote Wrote: I very much doubt it was an insurance scam. Antivaxxers think they're bulletproof against Covid. Some don't even believe it can kill. They think people always die with Covid, not of it.
I don't think anyone has suggested that it was an insurance scam.
(08-01-2022, 03:39 PM)Olive Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 02:42 PM)an amniote Wrote: I very much doubt it was an insurance scam. Antivaxxers think they're bulletproof against Covid. Some don't even believe it can kill. They think people always die with Covid, not of it.
I don't think anyone has suggested that it was an insurance scam.

See #2:

All eight kids tested positive.
The oldsters were unvaccinated.
Sounds like a life insurance scam to me.

???
Autumn comes
Suicide is covered:

https://www.pinnaclelife.co.nz/blog/2019...nce-policy

https://www.lifedirect.co.nz/article/wha...-insurance