Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siouxsie Wiles has an interesting article
in the Guardian, where she discusses the hate messages she receives. It appears many of them are from people who don't disguise their identities. That would seem to me, to be an ideal opportunity for THE GREAT OUTING, where the identities of these people are publicised, along with their offensive messages - it might serve as a warning to others.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/commen...silence-me
I do have other cameras!
I've no idea why it is but it's often the case that those who are busy spreading hate for whatever pathetic 'reason' are dreadful at spelling & grammar.

And yes in this situation, where thousands of lives are possibly at stake, outing the malicious buffoons who've bought into this utter BS & see themselves as some twisted kind of 'guardians; or 'avenging angels' might be the best way to discourage the malice & perhaps even bring them to their senses.
I'm starting to wonder if perhaps we might need some deprogrammers (similar to those used to help people caught up in various cults) in order to help those who've gone down the rabbit hole of covid CT's.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
A lot of the anti propaganda is straight out of the USA - you can tell by the spelling, Imperial units etc. The whole Commie thing going around now is straight outa there too - Commie hate, Reds in the beds etc, right out of the '60's. They have no idea what communism is.
Well, at least we know the identifiable nutters aren't Russian bots.
"I've no idea why it is but it's often the case that those who are busy spreading hate for whatever pathetic 'reason' are dreadful at spelling & grammar.""

i believe i can answer that one for you lillith.
donald trumps biggest demographic, males 18-33 that never graduated high school or never attended tertiary education. they are also the most vocal, confrontational, self absorbed, contrary, CT influenced morons to ever assemble under one banner.
these socially spastic algorithm affected simpletons get fed the same diet of shit, spoon fed to them, about Covid, and masks, and anything else the mainstream might adopt, doesnt really matter, anything will do. its all a plot and a power grab and by golly us sheeples are too dumb to see it.
in a nutshell, theyre thick. the grasp of our language pedestrian to unintelligible.

dont you just want to pimp slap some people.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Either that, or get out the red pencil and add a few punctuation marks...

Nerds Rulez 'Kay?
(08-01-2022, 03:24 PM)Magoo Wrote: "I've no idea why it is but it's often the case that those who are busy spreading hate for whatever pathetic 'reason' are dreadful at spelling & grammar.""

i believe i can answer that one for you lillith.
donald trumps biggest demographic, males 18-33 that never graduated high school or never attended tertiary education. they are also the most vocal, confrontational, self absorbed, contrary, CT influenced morons to ever assemble under one banner.
these socially spastic algorithm affected simpletons get fed the same diet of shit, spoon fed to them, about Covid, and masks, and anything else the mainstream might adopt, doesnt really matter, anything will do. its all a plot and a power grab and by golly us sheeples are too dumb to see it.
in a nutshell, theyre thick. the grasp of our language pedestrian to unintelligible.

dont you just want to pimp slap some people.
You certainly have a way with words, Magoo - brilliant description of most of that lot. Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Reading his posts somedays is like getting handed a big bunch of flowers.

Prickles included.