Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: A letter to Luxon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shared.
(25-09-2023, 12:16 PM)Praktica Wrote: [ -> ]https://nickrockel.substack.com/p/letter-to-luxon

Shared far & wide. He doesn't mince words... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
Shared.........with my toilet bowl after printing it and wiping my bum.
(25-09-2023, 02:47 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: [ -> ]Shared.........with my toilet bowl after printing it and wiping my bum.

Was it full of shit?
(25-09-2023, 02:47 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: [ -> ]Shared.........with my toilet bowl after printing it and wiping my bum.

What a radical, edgy rebel you are...
Hipkins says New Zealand should fear a National, ACT, NZ First coalition winning the election!

Possibly true, however.... definitely true is that....

Higher % of New Zealanders fear a Labour, Green, Maori party coalition winning the election!
(25-09-2023, 05:11 PM)Kenj Wrote: [ -> ]Hipkins says New Zealand should fear a National, ACT, NZ First coalition winning the election!

Possibly true, however.... definitely true  is that....

Higher % of New Zealanders fear a Labour, Green, Maori party coalition winning the election!

Fine. I won't be around when climate change really starts to bite, and fools have ample time to regret their idiotic choices.
(25-09-2023, 03:53 PM)Kenj Wrote: [ -> ]

Was it full of shit?

My skidmarks looked deceptively the same as the contehts of the letter.

Careful, its about politicians - it might block your pipes... Rolleyes Big Grin

(25-09-2023, 04:16 PM)Praktica Wrote: [ -> ]

What a radical, edgy rebel you are...

Big Grin Big Grin
(25-09-2023, 05:39 PM)Praktica Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2023, 05:11 PM)Kenj Wrote: [ -> ]Hipkins says New Zealand should fear a National, ACT, NZ First coalition winning the election!

Possibly true, however.... definitely true  is that....

Fine. I won't be around when climate change really starts to bite, and fools have ample time to regret their idiotic choices.

yea good old aotearoaaar is going to save the world