Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A letter to Luxon
https://nickrockel.substack.com/p/letter-to-luxon
I do have other cameras!
Shared.
(25-09-2023, 12:16 PM)Praktica Wrote: https://nickrockel.substack.com/p/letter-to-luxon

Shared far & wide. He doesn't mince words... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Shared.........with my toilet bowl after printing it and wiping my bum.
(25-09-2023, 02:47 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Shared.........with my toilet bowl after printing it and wiping my bum.

Was it full of shit?
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(25-09-2023, 02:47 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Shared.........with my toilet bowl after printing it and wiping my bum.

What a radical, edgy rebel you are...
I do have other cameras!
Hipkins says New Zealand should fear a National, ACT, NZ First coalition winning the election!

Possibly true, however.... definitely true is that....

Higher % of New Zealanders fear a Labour, Green, Maori party coalition winning the election!
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(25-09-2023, 05:11 PM)Kenj Wrote: Hipkins says New Zealand should fear a National, ACT, NZ First coalition winning the election!

Possibly true, however.... definitely true  is that....

Higher % of New Zealanders fear a Labour, Green, Maori party coalition winning the election!

Fine. I won't be around when climate change really starts to bite, and fools have ample time to regret their idiotic choices.
I do have other cameras!
(25-09-2023, 03:53 PM)Kenj Wrote:

Was it full of shit?

My skidmarks looked deceptively the same as the contehts of the letter.

Careful, its about politicians - it might block your pipes... Rolleyes Big Grin

(25-09-2023, 04:16 PM)Praktica Wrote:

What a radical, edgy rebel you are...

Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(25-09-2023, 05:39 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(25-09-2023, 05:11 PM)Kenj Wrote: Hipkins says New Zealand should fear a National, ACT, NZ First coalition winning the election!

Possibly true, however.... definitely true  is that....

Fine. I won't be around when climate change really starts to bite, and fools have ample time to regret their idiotic choices.

yea good old aotearoaaar is going to save the world
yes i know
No it isn't. Quite the reverse.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/clim...lion-years