Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Trump’s aberrant behavior is getting worse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Worth a read as we are seeing a lot of right-wing behaviour in NZ.

Note there is a typo in the end of the article, second last paragraph: "same" should be "name"

https://www.salon.com/2023/11/29/trumps-...s-decline/
Really I think it would be to everyone's benefit, if Trump was to suffer a fatal heart attack in the near future , before he can do more harm. He's dangerously unbalanced, as are a good many of his followers.
(30-11-2023, 06:17 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]Really I think it would be to everyone's benefit, if Trump was to suffer a fatal heart attack in the near future , before he can do more harm. He's dangerously unbalanced, as are a good many of his followers.

His followers look like people, who for various reasons, have no friends.... then, all of a sudden they have thousands they meet up with and share a common interest. Probably quite natural they would want to continue the cult. Dodgy
(01-12-2023, 06:43 AM)Kenj Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-11-2023, 06:17 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]Really I think it would be to everyone's benefit, if Trump was to suffer a fatal heart attack in the near future , before he can do more harm. He's dangerously unbalanced, as are a good many of his followers.

His followers look like people, who for various reasons, have no friends.... then, all of a sudden they have thousands they meet up with and share a common interest. Probably quite natural they would want to continue the cult. Dodgy

Big Grin

He is getting on in age and does appear to be showing his age as of late, so I guess that's something.