Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump’s aberrant behavior is getting worse.
Worth a read as we are seeing a lot of right-wing behaviour in NZ.

Note there is a typo in the end of the article, second last paragraph: "same" should be "name"

https://www.salon.com/2023/11/29/trumps-...s-decline/
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Really I think it would be to everyone's benefit, if Trump was to suffer a fatal heart attack in the near future , before he can do more harm. He's dangerously unbalanced, as are a good many of his followers.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(30-11-2023, 06:17 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Really I think it would be to everyone's benefit, if Trump was to suffer a fatal heart attack in the near future , before he can do more harm. He's dangerously unbalanced, as are a good many of his followers.

His followers look like people, who for various reasons, have no friends.... then, all of a sudden they have thousands they meet up with and share a common interest. Probably quite natural they would want to continue the cult. Dodgy
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(01-12-2023, 06:43 AM)Kenj Wrote:
(30-11-2023, 06:17 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Really I think it would be to everyone's benefit, if Trump was to suffer a fatal heart attack in the near future , before he can do more harm. He's dangerously unbalanced, as are a good many of his followers.

His followers look like people, who for various reasons, have no friends.... then, all of a sudden they have thousands they meet up with and share a common interest. Probably quite natural they would want to continue the cult. Dodgy

Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

He is getting on in age and does appear to be showing his age as of late, so I guess that's something.