Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: What are you watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
And they all stood up.

I remember seeing that and being so moved my throat closed up the tears came...
I had something in my eye...
Looking for Alaska. Tvnz streaming. Not bad. So far...
I'm about to see the final episode of Infiltre(e), a French cop show set in Marseilles - a bit unlikely but good.
Ripley on Netflix!   I've watched every incarnation of the Ripley story and this is astonishingly compelling.   Plus it brings me poignant memories of autumn in Rome and Palermo.
I watxched Anatomy of a fall streaming on One the other day, & really enjoyed it subtitles & all. Now watching The boat story, very different & quirky, dark humour.
I started Anatomy, and will go back to it, but have a good book and some knitting - 2 ply of all things - on the go so am sticking to docos that can play in the background without me losing the thread. The youtube Howard Stern interview with Biden was enlightening, that man has had quite a life...
just finished watching this series, well worth a look...
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13835440/

Series 3 of Clarkson's Farm. All the hair-brained schemes of a typical lifestyle farmer but on a large and potentially more risk exposed scale. Hillarious and thought provoking in terms of the present hurdles faced by UK (and other) farmers.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14