Too Many Message Boards
The bish is innocent - Printable Version

+- Too Many Message Boards (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums)
+-- Forum: General Topics (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Covid-19 (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: The bish is innocent (/showthread.php?tid=753)

Pages: 1 2

The bish is innocent - Oh_hunnihunni - 23-11-2021

How dare the cops charge him and Mrs Bish for yet again showing up at a protest after being told not to do it again. And again. And then he calls another protest on the steps of the cop shop.

How very dare they.

Where are the water cannons when we need them?

One rule for plebs, a completely different one for these two attention seeking parasites?

RE: The bish is innocent - crafters_corner - 23-11-2021

Yep, just plain arrogant.

RE: The bish is innocent - Lilith7 - 23-11-2021

(23-11-2021, 12:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: How dare the cops charge him and Mrs Bish for yet again showing up at a protest after being told not to do it again. And again. And then he calls another protest on the steps of the cop shop.

How very dare they.

One rule for plebs, a completely different one for these two attention seeking parasites?

He may well be entirely innocent; I'm just not really sure what of. Certainly not innocent of fleecing the vulnerable, or of manipulating others, or of enriching himself & Mrs McBishop at the expense of his followers.

Come to think of it, I like the sound of water cannons - he's sooo very saintly, lets see him walk on water! Rolleyes

RE: The bish is innocent - Magoo - 23-11-2021

be careful, would hate to make him a martyr.

(23-11-2021, 01:32 PM)Magoo Wrote: be careful, would hate to make him a martyr.
  Funny you mention that - I was thinking earlier that whatever penalty the McBishop  gets, he'll be seen as a martyr by his followers. I hope he doesn't get a prison sentence though; even prisoners don't deserve the McBishop. Rolleyes

RE: The bish is innocent - Oh_hunnihunni - 23-11-2021

It is almost as if he is asking for a jail term...

Recruitment drive?

RE: The bish is innocent - king1 - 23-11-2021

I love his comment "I am basically innocent."

(23-11-2021, 02:09 PM)king1 Wrote: I love his comment "I am basically innocent."
  Hmm..'basically innocent".
I wonder if that's like "pretty legal??"
Rolleyes Rolleyes

RE: The bish is innocent - Oh_hunnihunni - 23-11-2021

He's basically a very weird bit of work...

(23-11-2021, 03:24 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: He's basically a very weird bit of work...
  Indeed he is, has some very strange views.

RE: The bish is innocent - Magoo - 23-11-2021

the bish for next pope
export quality god guy
its a life sentence

RE: The bish is innocent - kiwimade64 - 24-11-2021

Good grief, Magoo, lol, us Catholics don't want him! Tongue We do our own fleecing quite nicely, thank you! Tongue

RE: The bish is innocent - Magoo - 24-11-2021

(24-11-2021, 06:24 AM)kiwimade64 Wrote: Good grief, Magoo, lol, us Catholics don't want him!  Tongue  We do our own fleecing quite nicely, thank you! Tongue

i too am of that persuasion

but really i just felt like a little haiku

RE: The bish is innocent - Oh_hunnihunni - 24-11-2021

Bless you my child.

RE: The bish is innocent - Orthelia - 24-11-2021

Water Cannon's and the Bish nah the water would slide of that pile of greese
as for his Mrs she'll melt on a hot day either that or her botox fillers will explode.

All n all that dude has being cunning enough to dodge paying taxes so might ask him for some tips

RE: The bish is innocent - Lilith7 - 24-11-2021

Perhaps he should be given a penance of spending the rest of his life serving the poor; it would make quite a change from exploiting them.

Nah, never happen - if anything he might get community service. Just as long it isn't a fine, because his followers would no doubt have to cough that up.

RE: The bish is innocent - Oldfellah - 24-11-2021

Hit him where it hurts the most, in his pocket, and not just a measly 2 or 3 grand, something like 20 odd grand would do but then I suppose he would ask his followers to pay it for him because he is so broke yes a jail term would make him a martyr, I like the idea of community service for at least a year, make it on a Saturday and Sunday.

RE: The bish is innocent - Lilith7 - 24-11-2021

(24-11-2021, 03:13 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Hit him where it hurts the most, in his pocket, and not just a measly 2 or 3 grand, something like 20 odd grand would do but then I suppose he would ask his followers to pay it for him because he is so broke yes a jail term would make him a martyr, I like the idea of community service for at least a year, make it on a Saturday and Sunday.
 Cleaning public toilets would be quite useful, that'd make a change for him. Angel

RE: The bish is innocent - Oldfellah - 24-11-2021

(24-11-2021, 03:15 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(24-11-2021, 03:13 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Hit him where it hurts the most, in his pocket, and not just a measly 2 or 3 grand, something like 20 odd grand would do but then I suppose he would ask his followers to pay it for him because he is so broke yes a jail term would make him a martyr, I like the idea of community service for at least a year, make it on a Saturday and Sunday.
 Cleaning public toilets would be quite useful, that'd make a change for him. Angel

Unflushed public toilets  Big Grin

RE: The bish is innocent - namtak - 27-11-2021

(23-11-2021, 12:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: How dare the cops charge him and Mrs Bish for yet again showing up at a protest after being told not to do it again. And again. And then he calls another protest on the steps of the cop shop.

How very dare they.

Attention seeking parasites? Nailed it. As for water cannons, I much prefer the real kind. Water cannons don't have a permanence to them.