Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bish is innocent
How dare the cops charge him and Mrs Bish for yet again showing up at a protest after being told not to do it again. And again. And then he calls another protest on the steps of the cop shop.

How very dare they.

Where are the water cannons when we need them?

One rule for plebs, a completely different one for these two attention seeking parasites?
Yep, just plain arrogant.
(23-11-2021, 12:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: How dare the cops charge him and Mrs Bish for yet again showing up at a protest after being told not to do it again. And again. And then he calls another protest on the steps of the cop shop.

How very dare they.

One rule for plebs, a completely different one for these two attention seeking parasites?

He may well be entirely innocent; I'm just not really sure what of. Certainly not innocent of fleecing the vulnerable, or of manipulating others, or of enriching himself & Mrs McBishop at the expense of his followers.

Come to think of it, I like the sound of water cannons - he's sooo very saintly, lets see him walk on water! Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
be careful, would hate to make him a martyr.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(23-11-2021, 01:32 PM)Magoo Wrote: be careful, would hate to make him a martyr.
  Funny you mention that - I was thinking earlier that whatever penalty the McBishop  gets, he'll be seen as a martyr by his followers. I hope he doesn't get a prison sentence though; even prisoners don't deserve the McBishop. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
It is almost as if he is asking for a jail term...

Recruitment drive?
I love his comment "I am basically innocent."
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(23-11-2021, 02:09 PM)king1 Wrote: I love his comment "I am basically innocent."
  Hmm..'basically innocent".
I wonder if that's like "pretty legal??"
Rolleyes Rolleyes
He's basically a very weird bit of work...
(23-11-2021, 03:24 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: He's basically a very weird bit of work...
  Indeed he is, has some very strange views.
the bish for next pope
export quality god guy
its a life sentence
Good grief, Magoo, lol, us Catholics don't want him! Tongue We do our own fleecing quite nicely, thank you! Tongue
Life is a one time offer, use it well 
(24-11-2021, 06:24 AM)kiwimade64 Wrote: Good grief, Magoo, lol, us Catholics don't want him!  Tongue  We do our own fleecing quite nicely, thank you! Tongue

i too am of that persuasion

but really i just felt like a little haiku
Bless you my child.
Water Cannon's and the Bish nah the water would slide of that pile of greese
as for his Mrs she'll melt on a hot day either that or her botox fillers will explode.

All n all that dude has being cunning enough to dodge paying taxes so might ask him for some tips
Perhaps he should be given a penance of spending the rest of his life serving the poor; it would make quite a change from exploiting them.

Nah, never happen - if anything he might get community service. Just as long it isn't a fine, because his followers would no doubt have to cough that up.
Hit him where it hurts the most, in his pocket, and not just a measly 2 or 3 grand, something like 20 odd grand would do but then I suppose he would ask his followers to pay it for him because he is so broke yes a jail term would make him a martyr, I like the idea of community service for at least a year, make it on a Saturday and Sunday.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(24-11-2021, 03:13 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Hit him where it hurts the most, in his pocket, and not just a measly 2 or 3 grand, something like 20 odd grand would do but then I suppose he would ask his followers to pay it for him because he is so broke yes a jail term would make him a martyr, I like the idea of community service for at least a year, make it on a Saturday and Sunday.
 Cleaning public toilets would be quite useful, that'd make a change for him. Angel
(24-11-2021, 03:15 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(24-11-2021, 03:13 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Hit him where it hurts the most, in his pocket, and not just a measly 2 or 3 grand, something like 20 odd grand would do but then I suppose he would ask his followers to pay it for him because he is so broke yes a jail term would make him a martyr, I like the idea of community service for at least a year, make it on a Saturday and Sunday.
 Cleaning public toilets would be quite useful, that'd make a change for him. Angel

Unflushed public toilets  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(23-11-2021, 12:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: How dare the cops charge him and Mrs Bish for yet again showing up at a protest after being told not to do it again. And again. And then he calls another protest on the steps of the cop shop.

How very dare they.

Attention seeking parasites? Nailed it. As for water cannons, I much prefer the real kind. Water cannons don't have a permanence to them.