Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Key named in insider trading
Twelve people including former PM John Key have been named in a class action which alleges insider trading.

Obviously he says its all bollocks & can't comment further since its before the courts... Rolleyes

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money/202...wsuit.html

https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/05/20/sir-j...ding-case/
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
He's right about not discussing something that is before the courts; that is standard advice for absolutely anyone involved in a legal proceeding.

Also, does innocent until proven guilty apply to everyone or just Green MPs?
who said he was guilty?

Being innocent until proven guilty shouldn't set aside any scrutiny? That's all that is happening...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(21-05-2024, 10:44 AM)dken31 Wrote: He's right about not discussing something that is before the courts; that is standard advice for absolutely anyone involved in a legal proceeding.

Also, does innocent until proven guilty apply to everyone or just Green MPs?

Interesting that you mention that - I don't recall it applying to Golriz Gahraman...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
At least it wasn't in his role as Prime Minister....
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
Never liked John Key from the moment I first saw his sly conniving face. A lean and hungry look.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(21-05-2024, 10:08 PM)zqwerty Wrote: Never liked John Key from the moment I first saw his sly conniving face.  A lean and hungry look.

Yes, he's always seemed very, very smooth, a bit like teflon or oil. And Luxon has that same quality.