Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump president for life?
(28-07-2024, 09:59 PM)harm_less Wrote: I suspect that what we are seeing is Mr Trump self destructing mentally as the pressure is applied by the opposing camp and realises he may have chosen foolishly in terms of his choice of running mate. Time will tell but I think we're in for an interesting week or two.
As I was saying... Trump unravelling?
https://x.com/i/status/1818720628259651677
(01-08-2024, 12:25 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(28-07-2024, 09:59 PM)harm_less Wrote: I suspect that what we are seeing is Mr Trump self destructing mentally as the pressure is applied by the opposing camp and realises he may have chosen foolishly in terms of his choice of running mate. Time will tell but I think we're in for an interesting week or two.
As I was saying... Trump unravelling?
https://x.com/i/status/1818720628259651677

It could perhaps be asked with regard to Trump, & with more reason for the question - is he human or is he an Ai - minus the I...??? Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump ended up getting nudged sideways because the republicans decided he was getting a bit unhinged
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
One horse race, not to suggest the VP is a horse...
(01-08-2024, 05:31 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: One horse race, not to suggest the VP is a horse...

Of course not; though any possible resemblance to any particular part of a  horse is surely mere coindence. Rolleyes

(01-08-2024, 04:29 PM)king1 Wrote: wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump ended up getting nudged sideways because the republicans decided he was getting a bit unhinged

Would they though, wouldn't it be a huge loss of face for them if they did?

To be fair though, they could scarcely be blamed if they did since he's given the strong impression that several marbles are missing. 
Possibly deserted, who knows... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(29-07-2024, 03:51 PM)zqwerty Wrote: Trump is a never-ending source of amusement

The problem with political jokes is they sometimes get elected.

It's all fun and games until a country loses its democracy.

There's nothing funny about Trump. Especially not if he gets elected again and the project 2025 loonies take over the US government.
Yes Trump is a dangerous buffoon.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
I don't think he is a buffoon. I think he has rat cunning, a total lack of empathy, and very specific talents for convincing people of his own importance. I also think his comeuppance has arrived...
(02-08-2024, 10:08 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't think he is a buffoon. I think he has rat cunning, a total lack of empathy, and very specific talents for convincing people of his own importance. I also think his comeuppance has arrived...

And I suspect a large proportion of America & the rest of the world are hoping that it has.

Not before time,either.