Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things you don't hear so much anymore
That's bound to be it.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
That's just the way it goes.

A pound to a penny.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Put yourself in their shoes.
You're well shot of him/her/them/it.
Woke.

What happened to Woke ? Seems only yesterday it was used in every right wing put down. Bring back Woke !
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(10-08-2024, 04:13 PM)Zurdo Wrote: Woke.

What happened to Woke ? Seems only yesterday it was used in every right wing put down. Bring back Woke !

Oh  yeah...& what happened to 'chem trails??!'
Cut from the same cloth.
That'll tide us over.
They're as different as chalk & cheese.
The die is cast.

"crossing the Rubicon"
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
You've made your bed & now you have to lie in it.
They sent him off with a flea in his ear.
You'll be out of here so fast, your feet won't touch the floor.
He/she is just putting it on.

He/she's a bit of a drip.
That looks a bit iffy.
The whole country is going to the dogs.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche