Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frickin Targets
These guys have Luxon's BS down to a tee! Why aren't the mainstream media picking up on this?

"I..I haven't been briefed"

Interesting that they using the term 'hygiene' - so very similar to the old term 'whitewash'....
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(20-09-2024, 03:41 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "I..I haven't been briefed"

Interesting that they using the term 'hygiene' - so very similar to the old term 'whitewash'....
Data hygiene is just more corporate speak resonating from Luxon's past employment.
The interesting thing about targets, is it often means lowering standards in order to meet them...
(20-09-2024, 05:44 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The interesting thing about targets, is it often means lowering standards in order to meet them...

That's clearly no problem at all... Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
luxon looked a bit like he was ready to jump over the podium and smack someone
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Fewer...
(20-09-2024, 04:23 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(20-09-2024, 03:41 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "I..I haven't been briefed"

Data hygiene is just more corporate speak resonating from Luxon's past employment.

its definitely an important concept in DB management and IT terms. But I had to laugh at the the defensiveness exhibited at the podium, it was almost as if they anticipated a backlash, who would have thought?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(20-09-2024, 08:48 PM)king1 Wrote: luxon looked a bit like he was ready to jump over the podium and smack someone
And that is exactly why Luxon is so resistant to fronting on the Q&A program. He knows fully well that Jack Tame won't put up with his bumpersticker corporate-speak no-answer interviewee style and will push Luxon's buttons eliciting a hissy fit far greater than his 'frickin target' outburst yesterday.

Never the less Luxon is overstressed and out of his comfort zone in being questioned about his job performance, unlike his previous 'read the profit and loss statement and then exit the room' limit of responsiblities. By recent showings it looks like Luxon is due to spit his dummy dramatically before too long and the media will crucify him as a result. Pass the popcorn Tongue
Stressful job though, herding cats...

Especially when all his training tells him to expect compliance.
(20-09-2024, 10:29 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(20-09-2024, 08:48 PM)king1 Wrote: luxon looked a bit like he was ready to jump over the podium and smack someone
And that is exactly why Luxon is so resistant to fronting on the Q&A program. He knows fully well that Jack Tame won't put up with his bumpersticker corporate-speak no-answer interviewee style and will push Luxon's buttons eliciting a hissy fit far greater than his 'frickin target' outburst yesterday.

Never the less Luxon is overstressed and out of his comfort zone in being questioned about his job performance, unlike his previous 'read the profit and loss statement and then exit the room' limit of responsiblities. By recent showings it looks like Luxon is due to spit his dummy dramatically before too long and the media will crucify him as a result. Pass the popcorn Tongue

Oh, let it be so...& soon! Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
800 fewer gang members....but didn't we have a huge increase in gang numbers under Labour ? Proof the numbers are bullshit, and they can move them around to suit ''targets.''
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
“There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.” Mark Twain
(21-09-2024, 02:30 PM)harm_less Wrote: “There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.” Mark Twain

Mark Twain wasn't wrong about much; he took an especially dim view of politicians. Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes

"The desire to become a politician should be sufficient to warrant being banned from ever doing so for life."

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself."

"Politicians and diapers must be changed often,& for the same reason."

Mark Twain
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often,& for the same reason." - full of shit LOL

Beautifully put, so concise.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Rumour has it that Luxon is going to be on Q&A tomorrow morning. Nothing definite but I'm ordering in popcorn just in case Big Grin
I better not watch. My tv is high up, and it's a bugger to clean the screen.

Ahhh, but I could watch it on the little screen. Easy to wipe down.
Tory Whanau was interviewed instead and she came across as very flaky indeed. I know she's battling hard, but there is no need for flirty Shirley Temple poses when she's caught out talking nonsense.
I don't think she gets the support she needs...
(22-09-2024, 06:58 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't think she gets the support she needs...

Yes, I think you're probably right.  However at some stage in her recovery she needs to take responsibility for herself and show some dignity.