Poll: Hipkins Voted in 2023 Elections as PM
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Y
60.00%
12 60.00%
N
40.00%
8 40.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Chris Hipkins got a chance to win 2023 Election?
I tried discussing politics and/or religion but sadly, it defied Descartes observations. Since he (Descartes)  is now a bit past it. I tried the tried and trusted(??) Muldoon system, but I don't think that'll work. Research does indicate that in spite of contemporary opinion, both Muldoon and two snails were a whole lot smarter than Holyoake. (So were most of the then currently favoured lawn seeds.)
Please forgive my acerbic opinions, but I was unfortunately feted to meet both of these numbskulls and I've spent the subsequent years of my life recuperating.
If you're religious or political, please just consider the corollary to Descartes, "I'm not a person because I don't think". It inspired your antecedents.
Don't scoff; the blue jackets thrive on this; seagull racers and Anglo-trash vehicle fans use this and flat earth wisdom to keep themselves out of reach of the nice young men with the clean white coats.
Pity, that.

PS, DTIS

The boss is currently healing a bit, so I celebrate by tossing nuts at the monkeys
Entropy is not what
it used to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Chris Hipkins got a chance to win 2023 Election? - by R2x1 - 11-03-2023, 06:51 PM