Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ
So, tomato juice is assault, but hateful words and opinions are not.

Okaaaaaaay...

(28-03-2023, 07:11 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(27-03-2023, 11:35 PM)king1 Wrote:  I have no idea if she was assaulted, the police would be the one to ask about that.  Tomato juice was present, is that assault or an accident, I have no idea, I wasn't there and i'm not a lawyer.

But keep up the good work. I'm sure Ms Parker appreciates the support she gets.  By the looks of the turnout she needs every bit she can get

It wasn't an accident - you know that.  The activist said she did it and that is assault.  Not the the Police will do anything not with cuck Coster in charge.   And I dont particularly support her or her views.  However what was seen that day was terrible.  Those in the rainbow community should be ashamed - they acted like the brownshirts of old, shouting down opposing views and then choosing violence to stop those views.

Cuck Coster?

Wow.

'cuck
/kʌk/
DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
noun
US
a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
"we act like a bunch of cucks who let them take what they want"
a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
verb
make (a man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife or by being sexually unfaithful to him.'

For the record, terrible, is denying people their human rights. Like the brownshirts of old, as you say.

Terrible, is assaulting people with derogatory names. Like the brownshirts etc etc etc...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ - by Oh_hunnihunni - 28-03-2023, 07:54 AM