Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ
(28-03-2023, 10:48 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(28-03-2023, 10:34 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin

Only in the fevered imaginations of some on the right. 

Who might do well to perhaps take up embroidery since they appear to have a talent for it.... Rolleyes

And probably you've missed the at least two posts now where I've said that imo she should have been allowed to speak so that we can all understand exactly what her views are, however abhorrent.

Throwing something at someone is assault.   Dress it up how you want (and if course I am speaking with someone who thinks a sexual assault wasn't "that bad" in the past).

Good that you recognise people should be allowed dissenting views - problem is Trans Activists don't allow those views to be aired.  Those who stand up for women's rights are deemed transphobic, right wing etc.

BTW - have you come up with the full video of where this Woman made this far right symbol?  Or was that just something you screen grabbed from someone else who declared it as such?

(28-03-2023, 10:24 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Which means it is okay for me to call you derogatory names then? Instead of congratulating you on your dancing expertise?

And, I am not confused. Words are tools. And sometimes weapons. It would be delusional to not understand that, especially if being rather self assured when it comes to adroit use of language.

If you wish to call me names go for it - though I would imagine it would violate a few rules here.  So that is ultimately up to you,

Enough with dragging up a comment from some time ago, from another forum which you're determined to misconstrue. Dodgy

You might also see that in this subject I've not addressed the issue throwing of juice - yet you want to make something of that, too.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ - by Lilith7 - 28-03-2023, 11:04 AM